NEVA Draw! (1 WINNER)

Attack

• Members

Hello everyone!

Since many have been left without the snowing power, today I bring you a raffle.

How to participate?

Reply to this thread with your regname and ID.

Rules to follow :

Do not use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified.

One winner will be chosen Tuesday, 10 December  at 10:00 PM (UTC-3) like the countdown showing here! Using this generator.

If for some reasons the winner is held or has not contacted me within the 48 hours, another winner will be chosen with same way.

You can contact me to receive the prize in Ayuda

Good luck for all!!

Edited by Attack
  • Award 2

11 hours ago, Attack said:

If for some reasons the winner is held or has not contacted me within the 24 hours, another winner will be chosen with same way.

According to the Guidelines, the winner need to be given at least 48 hours to claim the prize. 

• Members
33 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

¿No es mucho tiempo para que los ganadores esperen 48 horas para obtener sus premios? Ejemplo es que 24 horas no es suficiente? (huh)

In the rules it says it very clearly, if you want to make a suggestion you can do it in the other section, this is a contest, only tickets participate, thanks.

• Thanks 1