New xat fonctions !!

Cleon

• Advanced Members

> New Fonctions 

For this new fonctions I change a little bit the xat format*

H2HIE0R.png

SMILEY SUGGESTIONS :p 

In the preview you can see  2 new options , in the right there's a box with the preview of your smiley :) no more tests and floods !!

The top bar with smileys changes to a suggestions bar :o But  shows only suggestions with powers you have !!

SMILEY INFO ?

*I don't show it in the print 

If you are trying to copy someone smiley you just have to click in the smiley at the main chat and a box appears with all the code with  a copy button

SMILEY It's better than inapp :) 

Let's imagine you are mad if you try to write something bad some smileys gonna be suggested to prevent an inapp 

> 2 Part - Text 

7YcRuvG.png

Corrector :o 

Some times (every time) for my case i don't know how to write a word so I need to search in google .. 

And it takes  time so I suggest a corrector and word suggestor :p 

Sorry for the long post :( There's your cookie

panel-cookie-choc-cookie.png

• Advanced Members
2 minutes ago, Five said:

the first suggestion about smiley testing; you could just do that in someone's (or a bot's pc) if the chat doesn't allow it, or go to xat5 to test smilies. i like your second suggestion about copying someone's smiley by just clicking the smiley and the code gets copied. for the third suggestion, there's already a (swear) smiley 2af1fd892b824b5fbf3a45d12fef7bb0.png, so you could just use that to prevent from swearing/saying anything inappropriate (in most cases). and the fourth suggestion; just don't be lazy (meh).

lazy 4 ever 

• Wiki Editors

These are complicated and massive changes to the layout of the chatbox. As Brandon has told us previously, after mobile it seems like xat will then start porting the chat over to HTML5 and no big client changes are going to take place until then (and even then, these changes are extensive and not really needed like Five said).

• Advanced Members

the cookie is bigger than the post and it scared me a little.

first and foremost *function(s)

The smiley preview - I like.

Suggested smilies - I like.

Copy option - I like.

Smiley to coverup cusses - Cute, I like.

Autocorrect - I don't like, it's hard enough typing the word 'xat' on my phone without it autocorrecting to cat. Don't think xat needs an autocorrect, it's not a formal chat service.

admins should hire you as their official twenty-first century social media advisor. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
On 22/06/2016 at 9:13 PM, Ryan said:

the cookie is bigger than the post and it scared me a little.

first and foremost *function(s)

The smiley preview - I like.

Suggested smilies - I like.

Copy option - I like.

Smiley to coverup cusses - Cute, I like.

Autocorrect - I don't like, it's hard enough typing the word 'xat' on my phone without it autocorrecting to cat. Don't think xat needs an autocorrect, it's not a formal chat service.

admins should hire you as their official twenty-first century social media advisor. 

Thank's , But i think if they made the copy option , What happends to the group powers