Railway/Railroad Power

Spellweaver

• Members

I have decided to leave a suggestion for a power, titled the Railway/Railroad (Whatever you prefer) power.

Some of the things included in this smiley power are as follows:

Crossbuck Smiley, which could be animated with flashing lights

Conductor Smiley with a Conductor's Railway Hat

A Different Train Smiley than the one before, whether it be modern or older.

Signal Smiley which could be the flags that go up and down depending on when a train could go or not

Junction Smiley which are two rails combined which could be animated where the rails switch back and fourth

Funnel Smiley which could have smoke coming out of it

Whistle Smiley which could be a train whistle moving to represent it's making sound

Coach Smiley to where it could be a Passenger Car, which could be used with the different train smiley to look as if a train is running along

Bird's Eye View of a Turntable smiley, which could spin around

Water Tank Smiley which could have Water Pouring out.

Some pawns could include the front of a train, or a crossbuck.

And Kisses could be a train coming out of a tunnel, or a crossbuck with a customized message on the words.

Hope this helped!

• Award 1

• Volunteers

One for train enthusiasts and everypower bearers. Can't imagine these being used in conversation, but fascinating nonetheless.

Would the train kiss have a high-pitched whistle? k0oupw.png That could give the shark a run for its money.

• Members

Thank you for the kind words, guys. To answer some of your questions:

1 hour ago, GARY said:

Give picture, I want see visual of ur idea

I am not the most artistic person out ther for a visual, but I trust the artists who make the smilies to do an oustanding work as always if this was to be implemented.

1 hour ago, Crow said:

One for train enthusiasts and everypower bearers. Can't imagine these being used in conversation, but fascinating nonetheless.

Would the train kiss have a high-pitched whistle? k0oupw.png That could give the shark a run for its money.

If the animators wanted it, sure! I imagine the bells would go off too if the Crossbuck kiss was also implemented.

• Members
7 hours ago, Ryan said:

throwback to when contests closed and we all moved to 'railway' chat. 

sounds like a TRANSPORT power would be more appropriate here. 

Multiple packs have similiar emotes. For example: The Christmas Powers. Just because similitars can be present, doen't mean it still couldn't be a reality.  And why add tons of Railway specific items to a power dedicated to all sorts of vehicles?

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I'm not sure but I think there's a train kisses already but I forgot how it looks and I think this could be a good as a power alone aside from the transport power.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Spellweaver said:

Multiple packs have similiar emotes. For example: The Christmas Powers. Just because similitars can be present, doen't mean it still couldn't be a reality.  And why add tons of Railway specific items to a power dedicated to all sorts of vehicles?

I'm an advocate of creating single powers for large topic areas - i.e creating one animal power rather than hundreds of individual animal powers. This would apply here, if we had a railway power, we'd be opening up the doors to a tram power, an airport power, a trainstation power, a Borris-Johnsons-Personally-Made-Bicyle-Route-From-His-House-To-His-Office power... In my opinion it would be a lot more appropriate to add it to transport power, but hey that's just my opinion it's not gonna happen. This doesn't mean I don't support the concept of your suggestion, I think it's a neat idea.

• Members
4 hours ago, Ryan said:

I'm an advocate of creating single powers for large topic areas - i.e creating one animal power rather than hundreds of individual animal powers. This would apply here, if we had a railway power, we'd be opening up the doors to a tram power, an airport power, a trainstation power, a Borris-Johnsons-Personally-Made-Bicyle-Route-From-His-House-To-His-Office power... In my opinion it would be a lot more appropriate to add it to transport power, but hey that's just my opinion it's not gonna happen. This doesn't mean I don't support the concept of your suggestion, I think it's a neat idea.

I see your point, yes, and indeed, everyone is definetly  entitled to their own opinion, whichcI respect yours. I see where you're coming from as it may seem like just another power within a theme of a pre-existing one, but newer additions to anything never hurt to try, right? Also, thanks for the support.

• Advanced Members

Well

4 hours ago, Ryan said:

if we had a railway power, we'd be opening up the doors to a tram power, an airport power, a trainstation power, a Borris-Johnsons-Personally-Made-Bicyle-Route-From-His-House-To-His-Office power...

I see that being suggested in the far near future (meh) like bunny/rabbit smilies, how many are there in different name powers and xat still keep making same same powers

• Advanced Members
On 21/06/2016 at 4:23 PM, Ryan said:

a Borris-Johnsons-Personally-Made-Bicyle-Route-From-His-House-To-His-Office power...

lol

(i like trains) -  As ryan said, i think this could be mixed up with some other stuff -> e.g. Airport, harbour, trainstation