Question

8 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
15 hours ago, zw said:

Is this working for you now? @theFlower

Server was rebooted.

its work now thanks 

13 hours ago, RobFerrari said:

Hello, recently the same thing happened to me in some chats in general, but in "flash version", it took a long time to connect, it only showed "connecting..." and then reacted. And it was not for a slow internet, since other pages loaded fast and without problem.

its work now allright

12 hours ago, RobFerrari said:

I did that, and all that needs to be done, but it didn't help much.

its work now ty

thanks all for you for tryi,ng to help .this bug is fexed by staffs or admin idk any way ty all  

• Members

This doesn't seem like a bug. Would be best fit as a general support question.

Although a bug with this description has been fixed in HTML5 latest version, try the following procedures in order, if one doesn't work, go to the next one.

Restart your internet modem and your computer;

Clear the cookies/cache of your browser; (Restart the browser)

If you're using Windows, use the Windows + R command, write CMD, then write ipconfig /flushdns and press enter; (Restart your computer)

Edited by Templario

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Templario said:

This doesn't seem like a bug. Would be best fit as a general support question.

Although a bug with this description has been fixed in HTML5 latest version, try the following procedures in order, if one doesn't work, go to the next one.

Restart your internet modem and your computer;

Clear the cookies/cache of your browser; (Restart the browser)

If you're using Windows, use the Windows + R command, write CMD, then write ipconfig /flushdns and press enter; (Restart your computer)

i know those stuff    i already tried it and alot of  peoples have this bug 

• Contributors

Hello, recently the same thing happened to me in some chats in general, but in "flash version", it took a long time to connect, it only showed "connecting..." and then reacted. And it was not for a slow internet, since other pages loaded fast and without problem.

Edited by RobFerrari

• Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, RobFerrari said:

on flash chat usually you can clear your flash cache, and it will works fine.