Nameglitter power suggestion

D4NA

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

Alright so this one has been on my mind for a "long" time now, and I used to go to alot of "minecraft" servers. Some of the servers I have been on had a paid user function where you "donate" to the server and you can get a colored name (similar to xat) but in addition it also gave your name a glitter/pixel effect with the new colored name. I think if xat had a similar power that alot of hype would be generated from the power. Since we already have all the name colors/glows/grad/wave/ etc. I would assume the power would be "rare/epic" and would cost 5,000-10,000 xats

• Advanced Members

I am unsure of how Namewave and Nameflag HAVEN'T ended my eyes yet. Though, adding a sparkle to your name does not create a clean interface IMO. There's already way too much color on xat for my liking. My opinion is the same as the rest of the people who suggested similar powers: No.

• Advanced Members

I disagree with your disagreement. :P but each to their own. I just know that I'd honestly rather have nameglitter as a power than some of these new powers they're adding and I honestly have wanted a nameglitter for a very long time.

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

I would also love to see that xat releases this power, this would look so good on our names!

On 3/31/2020 at 12:35 AM, David said:

I would like to see something like this! Maybe we could have a sidebar app that would allow you to create your own patterns and customize them easily!

Not sure if this is a good idea. I mean, it's a good thing to be able to create your own patterns and customize them easily, as you've mentioned. But on the other hand, people keep complaining about Namewave or other name powers because they feel these powers or the colours/combinations people use hurt their eyes. So I guess it'd be better if this is released with a pattern set by xat(just an idea, anyway I know it'd better if xat allows people to create their own patterns and customize their names as much as they want).

• Moderators

I think that we have enough powers to color the name. If we invent too much in this matter chatting starts to get tiring, chaotic. It becomes a distraction, taking some of the focus of the website's purpose, which is chatting. Similar as we used to have in the old chatting programs back in 2010.

Edited by Stif
Space fixed.