BLACK FRIDAY POWER AUCTION

Bryan

• Advanced Members

For all the people requesting unlimited powers, please let me know what you’d like to see happen for unlimited powers as well. 

If users are willing to buy, and we don’t suppress prices that much, admin is open to the idea. 

Okay let's see! 

Ruby.

Namewave.

Purple.

Gback.

Redcard. 

The powers mentioned above are Unlimited, but is very rare and still expensive.

Especially Ruby, Gback and Redcard. 

I guess users want the power to be on auction normally just as the Limited powers would be.

But the bid should have some limits, Example : Ruby power minimum bid price is 50 000 xats - maximum 90 000 xats. (or store price wish is 100 000 xats)

That was just an idea, but let's see how Admin want things go!

Edited by Guest

• Contributors
8 minutes ago, Addict said:

For all the people requesting unlimited powers, please let me know what you’d like to see happen for unlimited powers as well. 

If users are willing to buy, and we don’t suppress prices that much, admin is open to the idea. 

Maybe what they want with unlimited powers, kind of store discounts, something like "Release a certain amount of nameflags in store at a lower price than it is worth." It can be Namewave, Purple, or any other unlimited power.

Something similar to what they did 3 years ago, in 2016, when they suddenly released some powers in the course of those days, both limited and unlimited powers, and among those were "Gold, Nameflag, Big, Angry, Clear, Treefx (for being Christmas)", ID auction, and some other discounts. It has really been the best Black Friday, so far.

• Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• Advanced Members

the powers that I would like to be at auction are:

•Gold

•Angel

•Boot

•Big

•Angry

and the unlimited are:

•Namewave

•Ruby

•Gback

I think you could have unlimited in the auction

since users who cannot afford it expensive

and at auction they could even buy those expensive to have everypower

• Advanced Members

Limited:

Big

Angel

Clear

Angry

Unlimited:

Ruby

Namewave

Gback

What users want is a Black Friday, as they did three years ago in 2016, where they released a certain amount of discounted powers in the store. After that year, there was no decent Black Friday.

• Award 1
  • Like 1

• Advanced Members
13 minutes ago, i1Category said:

What users want is a Black Friday, as they did three years ago in 2016, where they released a certain amount of discounted powers in the store. After that year, there was no decent Black Friday.

Thanks for this.

• Like 1

• Advanced Members

i want to see big in the pauction only Big shake everypower price.As for other poweres i think it would be interesting again if people could buy blackfriday power in the store,where they get an offer to buy some powers 40% 50% cheaper at the store like 2014 

• Like 3

• Advanced Members
On 11/27/2019 at 12:47 AM, Angelo said:

Why in the world would we action unlimited powers? Am I missing something here? (hmm) 

said they could all powers a lot of people put unlimited power

so I'm not the only one to be claimed(scn)

• Haha 1

• Members

Excellent auction, it was very exciting and very fun. Thank you for the auctioned powers.

Note; It should be noted that the powers went down a lot with those auction prices despite the fact that they were 50 units per 1, but hopefully the trade will be fixed very soon again.

Thanks @Admin @Addict

• Thanks 1