New way to use stickers

Stif

• Advanced Members

You have suggested a great idea @Stif 

I hope this suggestion will be taken in consideration, we will keep getting stickers powers and can you imagine writing every single time all the codes and for different powers? that will be a little stressful I think and probably not everyone will like the stickers just because of putting the codes of it. So I think this is a very nice suggestion and yes you got my vote +1.

• Bot Service Providers

This seems too old way,

What about autofill?

I type on HTML5 chat:

(king.  

(WITH DOT ON THE END), and it automatically shows a list to select or just see idk (such as Google autofills inputs)

Also on the end of this select/list it shows 3 inputs (text, glow and color)

Simple, easy and can be done fastly. Its more mobile-frendly.

Edited by xLaming
  • Award 2

• Moderators
1 hour ago, Magic said:

Hello, they would have to find the way it appears as they usually appear with the smileys of the powers in html5, add them in the following box 

Screenshot_1.png

Exactly like that.

1 minute ago, xLaming said:

This seems too old way,

What about autofill?

I type on HTML5 chat:

(king.  

(WITH DOT ON THE END), and it automatically shows a list to select or just see idk (such as Google autofills inputs)

I still think that the dialog box is the best for this case. It would allow users to see a example of these stickers, see if the text they want in the sticker will fit in, test the colors and all of this before sending them.

• Bot Service Providers

Well, I'm according to you so,

Getting into, we can have a new tab on when you click your name ("settings, macros, etc)  a new option "Send custom message" idk a good name but yah...

On this tab it would have 4 buttons "Send kisses" "Send hugs" "Jinx" and "Send stickers".

Or simply add all those buttons to the 8ball (on smileybar) instead of a new menu.

It would be good in this way "all-in-one", if this will be hard or make xat ugly, so why not adding it as app to "Apps" tab, easier, no?

There's really a lot of ways to add this.

Maybe a small smiley on the textbar, you click and it shows you 4 options? Flaty.

Up to admins to choose the best one, ideas are there.

This all is just to make xat user-friendly, this is really needed.

• Award 1

• Moderators

Indeed. I think that going to the powers box, searching for the "Stickers" section once it's added, clicking on the sticker power would be a good trigger for this dialog box. Since you can easily go to the powers box and search for the power name, would be fast. Making this process the fastest possible is the best.

• Award 1