Flag Kisses

IDIMA

• Advanced Members

I love the idea, but firstly getting permission to use them is probs like SUPER DOOPER hard lol haha

and also if u add all the big teams n not leicester i would probs get really mad lol 

fanks bye <3

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
4 minutes ago, TinkerDoodle said:

I support this idea, but aren't these team flag copyrighted?

First, we want to know everyone's ok! AND We will get permission to use.

2 minutes ago, Karl said:

I love the idea, but firstly getting permission to use them is probs like SUPER DOOPER hard lol haha

and also if u add all the big teams n not leicester i would probs get really mad lol 

fanks bye <3

Easy to add all the teams and we must get away from the "mad" :d

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, Crow said:

Unless you use fake logos with misspellings, like the fake merchandise they sell in those foreign supermarkets.

Manchoster United anyone? k0oupw.png

lmao ik those supermarkets, they have a lot in asia, lots of fake merchandise with branded shoes and bags xD

• Award 1

• Volunteers
12 minutes ago, Crow said:

Unless you use fake logos with misspellings, like the fake merchandise they sell in those foreign supermarkets.

Manchoster United anyone? k0oupw.png

Let's go Parris-Sains-Germaint !!!

I won't add anything there, xat will never be able to pay royalties for all these clubs. This is a good idea though, but it may remain as a dream.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Sydno said:

I won't add anything there, xat will never be able to pay royalties for all these clubs. This is a good idea though, but it may remain as a dream.

Dreams :(

1 hour ago, FrozenZuke said:

What about xat teams, like Help Staff Team, or xat Test team, and you can do these kiss's at thos chats.

No it is about real madrid best football team or other football team 

3 hours ago, Sydno said:

Real madrid much better, but true maybe

4 hours ago, 6 said:

lmao ik those supermarkets, they have a lot in asia, lots of fake merchandise with branded shoes and bags xD

Buy real shirts jersey and shoes like i have, not fake

• Advanced Members
6 minutes ago, GARY said:

Buy real shirts jersey and shoes like i have, not fake

I don't wear jerseys and sport shoes  but I was too surprise to see a lot fake merchandises on night markets visiting some asia countries. The prices are unbelievable lol not even half price of the original.

5 minutes ago, 6 said:

I don't wear jerseys and sport shoes  but I was too surprise to see a lot fake merchandises on night markets visiting some asia countries. The prices are unbelievable lol not even half price of the original.

Visit??? You are of Asia countries

Why do you go if you not buy?

• Advanced Members
Just now, GARY said:

Visit??? You are of Asia countries

Why do you go if you not buy?

I'm not living in Asia. I happened to get to one of night markets when I went on vacation, Thailand has a lot of night markets.

• Advanced Members

I have two issues with this idea.

1) Permission to use the logos would be hard to get and they would have to pay more for royalties than they would make.

2) There are so many professional teams and if you don't add them all people will complain day and night until their team gets added.

But they could try and make a special Euro Cup kiss or something. One for the olympics would be nice. 

3 minutes ago, Harrison said:

I have two issues with this idea.

1) Permission to use the logos would be hard to get and they would have to pay more for royalties than they would make.

2) There are so many professional teams and if you don't add them all people will complain day and night until their team gets added.

But they could try and make a special Euro Cup kiss or something. One for the olympics would be nice. 

there are many teams, only some are good to respect like Real Madrid