Question

Hello I had am account here 10 years ago forgot user and email but I do know the password lol it was a 7 digit account unused xatnhome chat the most. If there's anyway toblook up accounts from back then lmk

10 answers to this question

Without the username, the ID or the e-mail linked to that account they won't be able to help you.

Hello, you should at least remember what your xat username (REGANME) is so we can help you open a ticket requesting recovery from your account.

4 hours ago, JustMadeAnAccount said:

No, lamentablemente no. Fui copropietario en el chat de xat en casa en 08-10, ha pasado mucho tiempo.

I recommend that you make a ticket, and everyone exposes the data they remember and thus corroborate and can verify that it is you and thus recover your account.

We're unable to tell you the username or ID if you don't know at least one of the following:

• Username
  • ID
  • Email address

If you don't know any of those 3, the account is lost forever (unless you remember one)

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed. If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

If you do remember the username or ID later on, please open a ticket in the Lost Access department using an account you have access to.