570 KING

Stif

• Members

I like it!

Well crafted @Miguel

16 hours ago, Stif said:

REY (ID: 570)

Este poder te permite enviar pegatinas con temática de león.

Nota:

• Este poder se hizo solo para el chat HTML5. NO funcionará en el chat Flash.
  • Necesitas tener el poder (570 - KING) y tener días para usar stickers.

8A7gXL5.gif 07Nghx0.gif fhnSQ8c.gif RWgi0fG.gif nj8VMXf.gif

Enviar una pegatina

Para enviar una pegatina, simplemente use uno de estos códigos:

(king.lol # HAHA!)
(king.love # Love you!)
(king.omg # OMG!)
(king.relax # Chillin!)
(king.shock # Really?)

1 hour ago, Admin said:

Tenga en cuenta que el plan es eliminar las cosas navideñas en 2020

Yes? because?

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Admin said:

Tenga en cuenta que el plan es eliminar las cosas navideñas en 2020

For this topic i think is a bad idea, we have a very good stuff of Christmas that most of the users love, if we delete them we can not only lose this traditions, we lose people too. Most of people wait to a Christmas time to make Smilies with their powers, Christmas stuff have been the most of important powers that most of people use to make a very good smilies. We need this stuff for this time, i know christmas its a little months, but this time was the best for most of people who celebrate it!

Edited by HUSE1N

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, HUSE1N said:

For this topic i think is a bad idea, we have a very good stuff of powers that most of the users love, if we delete them we can not only lose powers, we lose people too. Most of people wait to a Christmas time to make Smilies with their powers, Christmas powers have been the most of important powers that most of people use to make a very good smilies. We need this powers for this time, i know christmas its a little months, but this time was the best for most of people who celebrate it!

I don't think you understood, I think he meant to remove the Christmas hat the Lion has when Christmas is over.

• Advanced Members
31 minutes ago, Leandro said:

I don't think you understood, I think he meant to remove the Christmas hat the Lion has when Christmas is over.

i'm talking about it ! its good Christmas hat for this powers and others as well.. Most of people are in Christmas time! its a bad idea because christmas time is always, each year we celebrate it! this powers is cute. 

In another case i'm edited because i put more powers and u not understand :p, but i talk about Christmas Stuff

Edited by HUSE1N

• Crow featured this topic
  • Crow unfeatured and locked this topic