POWER BEAN

DjLoba

• Advanced Members

good afternoon gentlemen of forum

This is to present this proposal of power a bean and well I hope you like this suggestion since lately they have pulled power not so good

Smilies: (bean), (becool), (beloving), (bebox), (begifts), (beinjection), (beangry), (beletter), (bevictory), (bechampagne), (bebeer), (beguitar), (bechef)

pawn: (hat#Be)

spacer.png

I hope you like it, have a nice afternoon for everyone (ok)

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Let's be honest guys! This has been a very good suggestion, I like the power and say no more!! let's please take a note for this kind of power suggestions, they are new and different than the regular we're getting now days. 

I like this power suggestion and would love to have it, The hat looks cool.

:$ Hands Up! for this power  (hi)

• Award 1

Enough hair powers, let's get some food powers!!

The smiles looks fine, but if the color change from smile to other according to bean kinds (As we know there more than 10..) it's will be great!

• Volunteers

We could have a variety of beans: haricot, pinto, cannellini, borlotti, red kidney, lima, and soybean.

We could also have a hug animation set at a restaurant table. The user would be served a silver platter with a lid (like in the bechef smiley). The user would lift the lid - knife and fork ready in hand - and a bean smiley would jump out, grab a ketchup bottle on the table and squirt the user. The message would then appear.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
5 hours ago, Crow said:

Podríamos tener una variedad de frijoles: judía, pinto, cannellini, borlotti, riñón rojo, lima y soja.

También podríamos tener una animación de abrazo en la mesa de un restaurante. El usuario recibiría una bandeja de plata con tapa (como en el smiley bechef). El usuario levantaría la tapa - cuchillo y tenedor listos en la mano - y una sonrisa de frijol saltaría, agarraría una botella de ketchup sobre la mesa y arrojaría al usuario. Entonces aparecerá el mensaje.

It's a suggestion. @Cuervo

• Wow 1