Shop

Bau

• Advanced Members

Hello everyone.

I saw a lot of ideas for trade « If it is possible to do transfer days and xats, do trade xats, days, powers.
- Why can't we trade Pawns too???? [Pawns - it's just an option, let's talk about this idea after]
NOTE: About pawns, I have a similar idea, I can't find it. [This is different, it offers a panel only for pawns]
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Trade Store?! Wow How that´s possible?!
Let's have a store for paid users.

Store/shop:  It allows you to add your powers in the store at a certain price without being on the trade you can sell.
If you are on the trade and you are busy, or you go to eat, you have the opportunity to continue trading, with this you will be able to sell powers and days even when you are not at PC.
Noaudies [Amount to sell 69] -  [Amount to buy] - [5 xats each one] -       «BUY IT»
Ruby [Amount to sell 1] -  [Amount to buy] - [99000 xats each one] -        «BUY IT» [Error 69: You do not have enough xats, please try here xat.com/buy]
Gback [Amount to sell 33] -  [Amount to buy] - [13 500 xats each one] -  «BUY IT» [Error 69: You do not have enough xats, please try here xat.com/buy]
Red [Amount to sell 12] -  [Amount to buy] - [140 xats each one] -            «BUY IT»
Green [Amount to sell 4] -  [Amount to buy] - [140 xats each one] -          «BUY IT»
Blue [Amount to sell 3] -  [Amount to buy] - [140 xats each one] -             «BUY IT»

Pawns: Pawns is another idea, where you can offer pawns in exchange for xats or days for a short time.
Eg: I have everypower, Ruby or any anothers pawns  Purple, Pink etc i can´t use all in the same time. [You can change any time]
Everypower Pawn      - 1 week = 1000 xats
Ruby pawn                 - 1 Month = 1000 xats
Purple                         - 3 Month = 1000 xats
Pink                            - 1 Year     = 1000

If you do not understand something please ask, I will gladly answer all.
Thank you for reading, your time is precious.

Regards Bau

Screenshot_66.png

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

I think we should first focus on other things, in addition to the trade/cambio chat that allows you to exchange powers / xats / days in real time in a secure way.

If we do this, people would stop visiting (even more) the trade chat that has been in my opinion for a long time.

I'm sorry, but thanks @Bau :$ 

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Abrahan said:

I think we should first focus on other things, in addition to the trade/cambio chat that allows you to exchange powers / xats / days in real time in a secure way.

If we do this, people would stop visiting (even more) the trade chat that has been in my opinion for a long time.

I'm sorry, but thanks @Bau :$ 

i Support @Abrahan , if we make this trade/cambio doesnt work more as a safe trade, i think we have more than one thing that we need to apply to make xat better than now 

Edited by HUSE1N
  • Wow 1

• Advanced Members

Thanks to all for the answers/support.

16 hours ago, Angelo said:

I don't realistically see this being implemented any time soon. Too many logistical holes, doesn't provide much benefit, and super low on the hierarchy of "priority" in terms of xat development.

I agree with you, but it's not just about the benefit, but about the comfort for xat.com customers.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

xat.com is known for smilies and chatting between users, we cannot compare xat.com with facebook or another social site.
xat.com doesn't have:
- It has no promotion with Money- [only with xats and days]
- It does not have a web that works 100% normal with video voice, or in group.
- It is not possible to add a profile of photos, audio, video.
- It is not possible to add a friend group identified by, work colleague, schoolmate, teacher and other elections.

And many other things cannot be done here.
And when a good idea comes up, it is always ignored, or taken into consideration after 5 years, as has happened in the past. [This is another idea suggested by someone in the past].

I continue to believe it is a good idea, not because it is my idea, but because I think it will be used, and not for profit, but for ease of trade for xat.com.
We need to think about what is good for xat.com right now, and in the future it will make a profit.

Regards Bau

• Advanced Members
10 minutes ago, Dmytro said:

Yes, there is an option just for you that only works for HTML5, but there is no alternative that was mentioned by me, as to appear friends to your friends with such category.
I was misunderstood.

This power was created this year, but for how many years has it been suggested? (rolleyes)

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Bau said:

xat.com no tiene :
- No tiene promoción con Money- [ solo con xats y days ]
- No tiene una web que funcione 100% normal con voz de video, o en grupo.
- No es posible agregar un perfil de fotos, audio, video.
- No es posible agregar un grupo de amigos identificado por un compañero de trabajo, un compañero de escuela, un maestro y otras elecciones.

Y muchas otras cosas no se pueden hacer aquí.
Y cuando surge una buena idea, siempre se ignora o se tiene en cuenta después de 5 años, como ha sucedido en el pasado. [ Esta es otra idea sugerida por alguien en el pasado ].

Sigo creyendo que es una buena idea, no porque sea mi idea, sino porque creo que se usará, y no con fines de lucro, sino para facilitar el comercio de xat.com.
Tenemos que pensar en lo que es bueno para xat.com en este momento, y en el futuro generará ganancias.

i think u need to keep calm, Firstly. most of the people that is already a xat Users its because they love this method of work..

Secondly we have a power that is called Category < This power is for Users that like put a category friends in their List of Friends.

Thirdly if u have this information, xat works in html5 to make better than now xat.com < they will make this idea in a future, right now its difficult to think about it.

If u make a suggest, u need to know that this suggestion is study by the Admin/Volunteers and if they want to apply anything related with this topic, they will return to this post and read again your suggestion.

Have a nice day! Remember not all of suggestion is made Right now, They will be study by the admin/Volunteers and others staff..

Edited by HUSE1N