xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

I lost my authentificator

Xenocid

Question

• Members

Hi , recently i lost my mobile and the authentificator too , never i bought xats or days for open ticket ... i'll try to open ticket with subject : Los Auth and appear that message:  You must have made a payment (by purchasing xats) to open a ticket in some sections.

Someone can help me ? what's possible to do for unlock the account  ?

12 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

You need to clear your cookies and cache (as Maverick said) and use the email associated with the account to create the ticket. Use the subject "Help me I lost my auth code" with the message "Hello, I have lost my auth code, can you remove it from my account?". If you get an error - copy and paste it so we can further help you.

• Members

I try few minutes ago with my old account and same problem ...  

You must have made a payment (by purchasing xats) to open a ticket in some sections. If you have not paid, please use the forum support or visit a help chat. You don't need to be a paid user to open a ticket in locked out, report scam or report phishing.

• Contributors

Are you sure you're opening a ticket in the right department? Also, try opening a ticket on your main account instead of your alternative account on a different browser with your cookies and cache cleared.

If you're still having issues, I can still forward this thread to a volunteer.

• Advanced Members

The text:

"You must have made a payment (by purchasing xats) to open a ticket in some sections. If you have not paid, please use the forum support or visit a help chat. You don't need to be a paid user to open a ticket in locked out, report scam or report phishing."

is not an error, this is merely a warning stating that some categories need to have paid user status. What happens when you hit "Open Ticket"?