married and bff with pawn tone

JasonOficial

• Advanced Members

good it would be a power for the married symbol and the bff symbol to take on the characteristics of the pawn. being gold took the shine of gold and so on for everyone it would be pretty

cool.

married with everypower icon example

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by JasonOficial
  • Thanks 1
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • Moderators
On 11/10/2019 at 7:38 AM, Zorick said:

... but I think there is a power that does that if I remember correctly, ...

There isn't.

It's a good idea. But I think that the black signs (for both subscribers and non-subscribers users) and the yellow signs is a clean way to differentiate these two, contrasting with the aesthetics of the pawns. Also, it strikes me as odd to leave these signs just like the pawns being used, kind of make them lose their meaning, which is to highlight the user's relationship with someone else.

• Award 2

• Members

This would be a good idea, to change the symbols a bit for everyone, taking into account colors and figures ... to get out of it a little, which would be from the heart and the cross, or lastly they can create power which has shapes and so the user who acquires it and has that power to occupy the married or bff to place color and symbol at will, such as the hat, has several and can be coupar at the whim of each user

• 3 weeks later...