569 ENERGYFX

Nezhit

• Members

I don't know about this power, why rushing to release a new power? I meant thanks for the power but seriously, we can get better that this. only 3 smilies? I don't know about you guys but we should be think about to calm down and not rush to release incomplete powers.

Please calm down guys!!! 

nothing wrong with the power and it's a nice power and it's effects are cool

Best Regards!

Dj Funny

Edited by Chapinleno
update
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Shizuo said:

my mind is blown on how much the new powers are bad XD, only the pawn kind of looks good. uwu 

Then you can suggest one that really according to you is good or worthwhile.

Good job, I like the pawn.

• Crow featured this topic
  • Members
2 hours ago, Mihay said:

Gracias a todos.

Sí, pronto se agregarán más caritas nuevas de electricidad.

Lanzamos ese tipo de poderes (FX) con una pequeña cantidad de emoticones porque son un poco diferentes como un simple emoticón amarillo. Por lo tanto, mucho más trabajo en fx emoticones.

Un poder con 10 o más emoticones no significa que sea muy bueno. Nos gusta crear emoticones para que los usuarios creen bonitas combinaciones.

Good work, something different and innovative, many conventions and good pleasure of the user.

LIKE FOR MORE POWER SO👍🤗

• Advanced Members

The effects of this powers will be have a very good Combination with others, we need more smiles that gives the power to be a favorite one that who loves the Electricity, Good job guys! this is a different power that xats need!

Also we can add a smilie like this   EnergyFx

Edited by HUSE1N