Suggestion for the forum.

SLOom

• Volunteers

Hi, 

I think that had already been suggested on the old forum (so credit to him/her who had suggested) but I think Xat should add a category to the forum.

A category called "Bugs" to list all the bugs encountered on Xat because I do not think that the category "suggestions" is not made to report bugs ... but to suggest things like powers, features etc.. (It would be better after for admins to fix the bugs.)

I do not take the credit of the person who had already suggested this idea on the old forum.

So what do you think? That's useful or just useless and "Suggestions" is enough?

Edit : Credits to LaFleur.

• Advanced Members

Hello,

His idea seems to be likely, because the forum should be separated by categories,

Also it would be better to interact within the categories, would be easier

Good idea.

• Volunteers
25 minutes ago, Sifu said:

You can message staff and report a bug there.

I mean, it's better to have a "Bugs" category, because admins can check for it when they want. (No need to spam their email with bugs report)

• Wiki Editors

It would be good, to a certain extent. You also need to understand that some bugs are not meant to be posted here.

It's not that hard to contact a volunteer or a forum moderator so I don't think that it's really necessary.