SATANIC - Burning Theme smileys

ALE42

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Hi Nosense  (hug)  I have new an suggest.You can add a rose inside the hand on that first drawing with angel wings. In the second drawing, you can add a fire-burning heart inside the blazing emoticon so that these drawings are more pleasant with the theme of love.

30 minutes ago, DUYGU said:

Hi Nosense  (hug)  I have new an suggest.You can add a rose inside the hand on that first drawing with angel wings. In the second drawing, you can add a fire-burning heart inside the blazing emoticon so that these drawings are more pleasant with the theme of love.

That would be a great idea @DUYGU, maybe a blooding rose with some leaves would be fantastic. what do you think?

• 1 year later...
  • Advanced Members

hey guys!!

here the SAMPLE of Rob work's                       (thanks for the wonderful job u did for me..) was not easy!

UMeLGWP.png  

i'm waiting the smilies...i let you know...and show it like the others two suggestion Anime Horror and Cartoon hairf xD Let's take a VACATION!!!

Edited by ALEX
  • Award 1

• Advanced Members

We are ready guys!! to show you the malefic Satanic, thank at Rob, he did an excellent job, I recommend! 

Power: Satanic QTPvvu8.png  

Burning.Ax  DbQ4pch.png Demon.Cat NOaoupL.png  Burning.Hand 0t4UrTy.png

Burning.Hair FtcAWmi.png  Burning.Pitchforkb0pOnSs.png Burning.Super  baGXZzt.png 

Satanic.Wings VQtIlWz.png  DemonytO3EXx0.png Satanic.Balloon Ffk2XqT.png 

Satanic.Phoenix HNN5qsP.png

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

w1 gvgC6j6.png demony

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Credits: Alex - RobFerrari.

the other tips for working with Rob: AnimeHorror ; CartoonHairf . we are working to make you happy! we hope to succeed! 

Edited by ALEX
  • Award 3
  • Done! 2

• Advanced Members

The drawings look nice, however I want to add that perhaps the satanic summoning symbol would be avoided / removed? (Should xat ever decide to make such a power) the reason being that this may imply the worshipping of satan / imply cult-like ideals which might make some users uncomfortable and may not sit well with certain segments of the xat community. But overall the concept looks good (maybe consider the renaming the power too)?

Edited by Enter
  • Award 4

• Advanced Members

thanks for the interesting comment

I don't know, you should ask at @Solange , maybe she is fond of the name! as indeed I have kept it for a year!!

as for the sign I will try to ask at Tom2 what he thinks .. thank you for your feline eye! do you also want a bull nose ring? xDD

you can suggest a more appropriate name if you really don't like it!                      I'm here on purpose!

• Award 1
  • Like 2

• Contributors

Literally, that star is not even the true satanic summoning symbol, since the true satanic symbol is the seal of an inverted pentagram, that is, this star is completely normal.

In that case it would be a controversy similar to what happened with the "Rainbow" power related to the LGBT community. Those who maintain an everypower and don't belong to that community, were almost forced to buy it. And those who didn't like it and don't have everypower just don't buy it. For some people it was uncomfortable, for others not.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Contributors
On 4/21/2021 at 4:14 PM, ALEX said:

We are ready guys!! to show you the malefic Satanic, thank at Rob, he did an excellent job, I recommend! 

Power: Satanic

DbQ4pch.png  main smileyNOaoupL.png  rnBNdqF.png UzJGFtB.png b0pOnSs.pnglDwDvj4.png  tYlCBP9.png tO3EXx0.png Ffk2XqT.png

w1 gvgC6j6.png

Credits: Alex - RobFerrari.

the other tips for working with Rob: AnimeHorror ; CartoonHairf . we are working to make you happy! we hope to succeed! 

I loved the colors of these smilies. Very alive, and a lot of creativity!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

it looks very good overall, they are only still images however it already renders!! 

I remember doing it for combinations, and already, you have colored the taurus, really nice color, I had suggested a light purple!

• 4 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

Main smiley: (for SATANIC) and I wanted to try to add the smiley with the phoenix, let's see how it comes out!

mOCaI1y.jpg  ELmdXLC.jpg

so are 11 smileys, and a good tip!! they are already at work (with Rob) (cute)

Edited by ALEX

• 3 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

we come to the main dish of our work, here are the two smileys that complete the satanic

the main smiley                                                              and the phoenix (with smiley evil)

QTPvvu8.png                           HNN5qsP.png

Edited by ALEX
  • Cool 1
  • Wow 1
  • Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • Advanced Members

THANKS AT @RobFerrari FOR THE MAGNIFICENT WORKI changed the face of burning wings GaCZ6kJ.png (more big imagine...), because it was too simple, and removed the hand jump a burning super JdisNkj.png the table for this power pkMQVIQ.png ENJOY THE DESIGN!! HNN5qsP.png   

Edited by ALEX

• ALE42 changed the title to SATANIC - Burning Theme smileys