xat News/Stories/Last

Abrahan

• Advanced Members

Now that we are making progress forward in xat, it is time to talk about the main page and implement new options.

• xat Stories: Stories have been a success in other social networks or forums. This will generate a more constant relationship with users.
  • xat News: This will make it easier for users to be informed of important ads such as the implementation of HTML5 or news from xat Wiki.
  • xat Last: It will be displayed which were the last chat created and registered users.

Currently the main page has a lot of space that could be used if decided, to do new things.

In the xat Stories they have as main attraction the ability to share with your community all those experiences that you consider most relevant from your day to day, both personal and professional with the xat community.

Take into account that: it will be necessary to have a staff pending inappropriate reports or misuse. A group could be created to approve or reject Stories but it should be in real time.

oIdJ042.png

I hope to see Feedback.

• Volunteers
10 hours ago, Abrahan said:
  • xat News: This will make it easier for users to be informed of important ads such as the implementation of HTML5 or news from xat Wiki.
  • xat Last: It will be displayed which were the last chat created and registered users.

Both ideas are interesting, but i'm not sure about showing last users ? Is it so important ? I meant, it's not going to promote them so I think it's better to show only the last groups.

For the idea to display the elements, I think it's better to do a new container with some solid icons and below each icon, you put the text in question. Maybe like this: https://i.imgur.com/Dqxj1Cu.png but in a better way so it doesn't stifle the top part.

If the suggestion is getting a lot of feedback, we can eventually see for something, review it with admins and maybe get this added in the future. :) 

Thank you for your suggestion!

• Award 3
  • Done! 1