Crow

Promotional packages of xats and days

Hi, I also suggested something similar, I think it is a good suggestion, of course not everyone will agree with this idea, this is expected.

On 11/3/2017 at 11:57 PM, Bau said:

I do not even use xat anymore. xD

I found a message with painful words. [are my words] (swt)

This should have been released a few years ago, but thanks the Universe it's finally being considered. Every game, app or service includes different promotions depending on the season of the year, an event, holidays... That's something that xat has been missing a lot. We are lucky if we get a post or a social media contest when xat's anniversary arrives or a power for Halloween or Christmas. Adding this type of offers and power sets will not only increase purchases but user satisfaction and make the user enjoy and find a more interactive ambient between users during remarkable times of the year. What I would only ask for is that the target of the packages weren't only expensive purchases as shown in the sample images. Minor purchases should also be encouraged. 

Here would have preference those who pay more (40 USD) to those who can not buy more than 10 usd?

• Award 1

Back in 2016 when they had done the same thing with some powers.

I think the suggestion itself is good but as mentioned, resellers are going to take a slap in the face because a lot of users will attempt to buy in the xat store again (for superpowers/platinium) but if the promotion is temporary, I think it would work.

For the platinium part, it should be permanent otherwise it's pointless to give something if it's temporary. We can say, it's a way to thank the users for purchasing on xat.

• Award 1

19 minutes ago, SLOom said:

I think the suggestion itself is good but as mentioned, resellers are going to take a slap in the face because a lot of users will attempt to buy in the xat store again (for superpowers/platinium) but if the promotion is temporary, I think it would work.

18 hours ago, Crow said:

although the xat store should always take priority.

Edited by Dmytro

i think is a good suggestion, but we need something cheap, like a 100$ in xats/days and 50$(new offerts), Why we need this?  most of people go to resellers to buy cheap because the store of xats/buy its expensive, to remove that we can put SuperPowers, Or another powers that the most of people likes, with a new Offerts in store, we can put platinium more cheap that 200$ and this is a good for xat, Not Only because we have more purchase, its for a people will be happy with all offers.

From last years, we lost people because they not have options like this suggestion and no only need Powers with xats/days, we need more options like that i say.

Also, We need more than only a star like the platinium hat have in this post, more benefits to convince the user to buy this promotion. We need more specification about this Platinium like have Specially Smiles and anothers things that we can added.

Edited by HUSE1N

People on xat tend to love exclusive things so this might be an incentive to choose buying from the buy page rather than resellers. Thank you for the effort your guys put to create the suggestion, it seems reasonable after all.

P.s: Just as a suggestion for the platinum membership, you could add being up higher with topman power if you are a platinum member. That would be a small benefit too. 

On 10/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, Sergio said:

P.s: Just as a suggestion for the platinum membership, you could add being up higher with topman power if you are a platinum member. That would be a small benefit too. 

i think we can add more benefits, by studies. We need to convince the user to buy this offert, but a topman its like u have everypower and u are in the top like others.

We can observe the suggestions made by users and see what they would really like and add it, and put in a Platinum Membership.

Edit: We can add for this offer a platinum smiles, that will be epic for users that buy this offert. also we can add Effects like GlowPawn this and more than one ideas we can make for this options.

Edited by HUSE1N