Promotional packages of xats and days

Crow

• Advanced Members

Hi, I also suggested something similar, I think it is a good suggestion, of course not everyone will agree with this idea, this is expected.

On 11/3/2017 at 11:57 PM, Bau said:

I do not even use xat anymore. xD

I found a message with painful words. [are my words] (swt)

• Advanced Members

This should have been released a few years ago, but thanks the Universe it's finally being considered. Every game, app or service includes different promotions depending on the season of the year, an event, holidays... That's something that xat has been missing a lot. We are lucky if we get a post or a social media contest when xat's anniversary arrives or a power for Halloween or Christmas. Adding this type of offers and power sets will not only increase purchases but user satisfaction and make the user enjoy and find a more interactive ambient between users during remarkable times of the year. What I would only ask for is that the target of the packages weren't only expensive purchases as shown in the sample images. Minor purchases should also be encouraged. 

• Volunteers

Back in 2016 when they had done the same thing with some powers.

I think the suggestion itself is good but as mentioned, resellers are going to take a slap in the face because a lot of users will attempt to buy in the xat store again (for superpowers/platinium) but if the promotion is temporary, I think it would work.

For the platinium part, it should be permanent otherwise it's pointless to give something if it's temporary. We can say, it's a way to thank the users for purchasing on xat.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
19 minutes ago, SLOom said:

I think the suggestion itself is good but as mentioned, resellers are going to take a slap in the face because a lot of users will attempt to buy in the xat store again (for superpowers/platinium) but if the promotion is temporary, I think it would work.

18 hours ago, Crow said:

although the xat store should always take priority.

Edited by Dmytro

• Advanced Members

i think is a good suggestion, but we need something cheap, like a 100$ in xats/days and 50$(new offerts), Why we need this?  most of people go to resellers to buy cheap because the store of xats/buy its expensive, to remove that we can put SuperPowers, Or another powers that the most of people likes, with a new Offerts in store, we can put platinium more cheap that 200$ and this is a good for xat, Not Only because we have more purchase, its for a people will be happy with all offers.

From last years, we lost people because they not have options like this suggestion and no only need Powers with xats/days, we need more options like that i say.

Also, We need more than only a star like the platinium hat have in this post, more benefits to convince the user to buy this promotion. We need more specification about this Platinium like have Specially Smiles and anothers things that we can added.

Edited by HUSE1N

• Contributors

People on xat tend to love exclusive things so this might be an incentive to choose buying from the buy page rather than resellers. Thank you for the effort your guys put to create the suggestion, it seems reasonable after all.

P.s: Just as a suggestion for the platinum membership, you could add being up higher with topman power if you are a platinum member. That would be a small benefit too. 

• Advanced Members
On 10/28/2019 at 4:40 PM, Sergio said:

P.s: Just as a suggestion for the platinum membership, you could add being up higher with topman power if you are a platinum member. That would be a small benefit too. 

i think we can add more benefits, by studies. We need to convince the user to buy this offert, but a topman its like u have everypower and u are in the top like others.

We can observe the suggestions made by users and see what they would really like and add it, and put in a Platinum Membership.

Edit: We can add for this offer a platinum smiles, that will be epic for users that buy this offert. also we can add Effects like GlowPawn this and more than one ideas we can make for this options.

Edited by HUSE1N

• 6 months later...
  • Volunteers

I am bumping this thread because I genuinely think this is a good idea. There's two additional points/ideas I would like to discuss.

Based on quantitative marketing, xat could be able to target users with special store promotions, similar to gacha games.

You would receive a web notification that grants you a bonus if you decide to purchase xats within 1h. For example, purchasing a $40 package (6000 xats and 360 days) would come up with, for example, an additional Blueman power (~10% bonus), but only if you decide to make a purchase 1h after you received the notification. This would not be seasonal but rather based on your propension to pay, or proportional to the time you spend on chat rooms. The more you stay, the bigger is the probability of having this type of promotion. It would reward active users with a lower cost.

The other idea would be to add a "Support" package that costs $10 a month, similar to a premium feature. You would get:

- 31 days at the begining of every month ;

- every power released within the month (besides epic powers);

- permanent paid status ;

- 12h of free promotion for your chat every month ;

- a special chat recognition (small xat planet in place of the subscriber/registered star).

If you pay for 12 months, you could get a discount as well, e.g $100 for subscribing to this package for an entire year (instead of 12 times $10). Or instead you would get a discount on all other packages purchased within the year.

A weekly/monthly newsfeed could also be made and sent to users subscribing to the package. Special events hosted by xat could be organized were only these users could attend.

There's tons of unique perks xat could add to thank users who support them by paying this $10-monthly package, you could suggest more below.

I am pretty sure many users would be willing to pay $10 a month just to make sure they get the new power and enough days without going to trading chats. The 12h free promotion could also help you starting off your chat.

• Award 3
  • Wow 1
  • Like 1

• Bot Service Providers

Well,

Since it was bumped I will give my input here.

I think "packages" would be abolished, it would be "xats/days per USD",

Per example (based in 2 USD per k):

• 1000 xats & 7 days = 2.1 USD
  • 2000 xats = 4 USD
  • 76 days (which is 1000 xats) = 2 USD

More examples:

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.b7285d268dd10dc6f467dc1609ea39c5.png

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.6bd4d7b00797d70b3d50164f113a03af.png

39 minutes ago, Sydno said:

The other idea would be to add a "Support" package that costs $10 a month, similar to a premium feature.

This is also a good idea and fully possible since Paypal supports "signatures" such as Patreon etc, you can make automatic payments every month.

In this case would be good those packages, but in general I think people would buy how much xats they want.

It's not something to hard to get added.

• Advanced Members

2 hours ago, Sydno said:

I am pretty sure many users would be willing to pay $10 a month just to make sure they get the new power and enough days without going to trading chats. The 12h free promotion could also help you starting off your chat.

I agree that people would rather pay the $10 than go to trade because it’s a hassle, but I feel like this will kill the activity of Trade slowly. 

I do like the idea of promotions (you get supersummer if you buy the summer collection etc) but why not let users pick what collection they want or what powers they want as a free gift instead of being stuck with a package they might not like? 

I suggest something like: xat could send loyal customers coupons such as 20% off, $5 off or an option where they can collect a monthly reward, such as bonuses, free rewards etc. 

Example:  https://imgur.com/a/YLY1FR8 // https://imgur.com/a/TLYIRnA

Of course it could be more xats, this is just an example. 

1 hour ago, xLaming said:

I think "packages" would be abolished, it would be "xats/days per USD",

Per example (based in 2 USD per k):

• 1000 xats & 7 days = 2.1 USD
  • 2000 xats = 4 USD
  • 76 days (which is 1000 xats) = 2 USD

More examples:

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.b7285d268dd10dc6f467dc1609ea39c5.png

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.6bd4d7b00797d70b3d50164f113a03af.png

Users should be able to pick how many xats and days they want, the current packages we have such as the $200 package has 1,980 days - no one needs 1,980 days they end up selling it anyway. Also, xat gives users reserve if they buy using PayPal, which is unpleasant for them, which is why no one going to purchase for PayPal from the store. 

On 10/28/2019 at 10:40 AM, Sergio said:

People on xat tend to love exclusive things so this might be an incentive to choose buying from the buy page rather than resellers.

Yeah of course it’s more beneficial for xat for users to buy from xat.com directly. But what about when users want to quit? They have to turn to resellers. xat won’t rebuy their powers. 
Users feel kind of safe knowing if they ever decide to quit, they can easily turn to a reseller, but if resellers can’t profit out of it then of course they won’t buy their stuff, which will lead to users not wanting to buy from the store if resellers won’t buy their powers/xats back etc. unless xat gives users the option to sell their stuff back at a lower rate. 

• Bot Service Providers
1 hour ago, Bryan said:

Users should be able to pick how many xats and days they want, the current packages we have such as the $200 package has 1,980 days - no one needs 1,980 days they end up selling it anyway. Also, xat gives users reserve if they buy using PayPal, which is unpleasant for them, which is why no one going to purchase for PayPal from the store. 

I'm not sure but I think automatic payments aren't refundable (not sure)

• 3 months later...
  • Advanced Members

An idea occurred to me last night that apparently would fit this suggestion perfectly.

Discount coupons

Discount codes allow you to get a 10% - 20% discount on the purchase of xat packages and they have a period of time to expire. Currently many websites and games use discount codes to boost the number of purchases made by users who obtain them.

The discount codes could be given by xat as a form of prize, that is, it would substitute the powers as rewards on some occasions. Currently the xat Facebook page has some Featured Fans of which one could be selected at random to obtain a discount code as a way to reward for their loyalty, the same could be used on Instagram with people who maintain a good activity.

CyEljgdc.png

Thanks to the xat Feedback staff for listening and for helping to evolving the idea! 

Edited by Abrahan