Finally be able to have a good theme. Congratulations to who did it-

Power ID: 567?

Edited by MagicDesing
  • Award 1

1 minute ago, MagicDesing said:

Finalmente poder con un buen tema. Felicidades a quien lo hizo

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.

I created this power and I'm happy to read more comments like these! 8-)

If you have ideas for more smilies, please edit your post with them and I'll see if they are viable for design... If so, they will get made & added to FEAR power. 

• Award 2

Nice Job Guys, this i a good power for people who love Trade & Cambio, Thanks for this beatifull power

• Award 1

Here my suggestion, i'm bad at drawing (i know) but i hope my idea it's clear.

Screenshot_11.thumb.png.cc91977b232f033e09880ec0879d2104.png

Scary balloon face with red eyes.

• Award 2

Add a plague doctor smiley. They're quite scary and we don't currently have anything like that (other than the gas mask smiley, but that doesn't have a beak).

• Award 4

Add a "shadow" version of xat logo, scary, blood, darkness!

Edited by xLaming
  • Award 1

this is a idea of what you can make with it.

[img=https://i.imgur.com/2fXTkF8.png]

add a scary face with those hands.

Edited by Vevrok
  • Award 1

Yes, it really is a beautiful power, Congratulations (d)

• Award 1

You can add a person (a smiley face in this case) dressed as a ghost, saying (trick or treat).

b8YbBh9.gif

But also a skull that leaves an eye?

HyLXPSa.png

Edited by MagicDesing
  • Award 1

Nice power, I think the surprise to throw in something quite "gruesome" such as (lightsoff2) surprised me. I never expected anything too bloody in smilies to be made, but yet -- here we are:

image.png.97d1324939bcd33f0ad1fb162fe6e602.png

Well, I have some ideas to list for what could be added to our already "fearful" power. .

How about the good old (smile) smiley that everyone knows. . why don't we make it shift into something like this?
Maybe even a maniacal thing on it's own -- forming out of nowhere and laughing at right at you.
(no sound effect pls -- dibread was already enough image.png.899913bbe0c2799af3fe13119ce60f11.png

vBHCOzXh_400x400.jpg

Or maybe even take our average xat clown from circus and give him a full makeover into something sinister like Pennywise himself:

image.png.0eee67e2946ede1b2de85d474ece1850.png   - - - - - - - >   image.thumb.png.fe79b10f026766aa0b2ff4b5efe0b6f0.png

These are just a few ideas of mine, but it'd certainly give everyone a frightful surprise to see their smilies becomes something so dark and so sinister. .
But, thanks for the surprise and keep up the good work as always, Cupim. Good luck to everyone too with their ideas ; I'm looking forward to seeing what all you guys have in. . "mind".

Haha, I'll show myself out, but really -- good luck, everyone!! 
image.png

Edited by alex
  • Award 1

a type of vampire smiley with wings and little arms, enclosed as the left wing, opens its wings

73044109_663742527450664_8047631813385912320_n.jpg

Edited by NoSense
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1

Thank you for the suggestions. There is still time if you haven't posted your idea yet!

And don't worry ... if there are more than 2 good ideas in here, we will add more than two! So fear not. Send your ideas!

• Award 2
  • Thanks 1

I had an idea, however I'm not really sure if it would be a good addition to this power, but here we go:

My idea is a smilie which would be the trade logo but with some "scary effects", such as bats or lightning. You can also make the trade logo with a witch hat, that would be cool, I think we need the trade logo as a smilie.

• Award 3