xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

565 FEAR

Cupim

• Volunteers

Hello,

xat is going to add 2 more smilies to FEAR power and who decides how they will look is the forums! 

Feel free to post your suggestions in here, the best ideas will get made & rewarded with 1 FEAR power. 

Fear not if your idea is not too good, it may inspire fear in others! 

• Award 4
  • Cool 1

• Volunteers
1 minute ago, MagicDesing said:

Finalmente poder con un buen tema. Felicidades a quien lo hizo

Thank you for your feedback. Much appreciated.

I created this power and I'm happy to read more comments like these! 8-)

If you have ideas for more smilies, please edit your post with them and I'll see if they are viable for design... If so, they will get made & added to FEAR power. 

• Award 2

• Crow featured this topic
  • Volunteers

Thank you for the suggestions. There is still time if you haven't posted your idea yet!

And don't worry ... if there are more than 2 good ideas in here, we will add more than two! So fear not. Send your ideas!

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

I had an idea, however I'm not really sure if it would be a good addition to this power, but here we go:

My idea is a smilie which would be the trade logo but with some "scary effects", such as bats or lightning. You can also make the trade logo with a witch hat, that would be cool, I think we need the trade logo as a smilie.

• Award 3

• Volunteers
11 minutes ago, Solange said:

My idea is a smilie which would be the trade logo but with some "scary effects", such as bats or lightning. You can also make the trade logo with a witch hat, that would be cool, I think we need the trade logo as a smilie.

This will be certainly taken into consideration by us (the smiley makers team). Thank you very much for the detailed idea. 

If not for FEAR, hopefully for a future power where Trade & Help people can have fun... or fear!

• Award 2