Mattt

Problem connecting/logging to xat

Question

It is the first time having this issue, I am well aware of the procedures to be taken in case if you can't login/connect to xat, etc.. But this is different! Login is not connecting period, chats are not connecting, both HTML5 and Flash version. My flash player is updated, I have tried chrome and firefox and opera and no luck so far. Cleared the cache numerous times and tried, won't work at all. Is there someone else having the same issue? 

4 answers to this question

Try the following procedures in order, if one doesn't work, go to the next one.

• Restart your internet modem and your computer;
  • If you're using a proxy or VPN, turn them off;
  • Clear the cookies/cache of your browser; (Restart the browser)
  • If you're using Windows, use the Windows + R command, write CMD, then write ipconfig /flushdns and press enter; (Restart your computer)
  • If you're using Wi-Fi, turn it off and try connect using a wired connection directly with your modem, see if the problem persists. Then, try again via Wi-Fi, if the problem happens again, do a factory reset on your modem.

I hope one of the procedures solves your problem, good luck!

Hey.

I moved and I can NOT log in in my account.

Can you help me to unlock it.

This is the system error when I tried to log in.

"Security check: This account is locked. You can only login at home. Please read: xat account locking. E29"

Thank you!

Hi Did, to get your account unblocked, you'll have to open a ticket under the "Locked Out" department. Since you cannot open it yourself, you'll have to open a ticket request. To do that, do the steps below:

• Go to the request form by clicking here;
  • On "Type of Request", select "Locked Out";
  • Type the xat username of the account;
  • The xat ID of the account;
  • And the e-mail associated with it.

Done, your request has been created successfully!
Once the ticket is created, you'll receive a e-mail with a blue link to proceed with the recovering process and the volunteers will help you from there.

NOTE: Since your issue is different than the main question of this topic, please open a new topic when you have an issue.

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.