religion

zuzu

• Advanced Members

hi i know this power will not accept from admin because  for racism but i suggest to have religion power  we make on it all religions and some smiles for who not had religion too so with this idea we will not get any racism

• Bot Service Providers

Yes I agree, but this is more than "create a power" there is a big number of religions, isnt fair just creating "a few"... But its also impossible to make a lot of smilies based in religions (I dont have idea how many religions is existant, but lets say 200, 300, 1000) this is really A LOT of work, including that some religions cant have something related to "selling"(xat powers, they are sell, prices, money, $$$$) so I don't think its fair to all.

• Advanced Members

Sorry @theFlower 

But having this power will create some problems with some users and yes, there's a lot of religions. Of course we have some that are more popular than others and we can't just create some of them and leaving other behind. to be fair with everyone is better to not have this power. sorry to say it like this :$  Just so you know there's around 4,200 religions out there (it's an estimate per google).  

If you want to add some kind of smilie that represents a religion to you, then you can combine other powers to get what you would like to have.

Best Regards!

~Dj Funny Breaking the Silence~

• Advanced Members

I’ll be locking this thread.

This type of power has been suggested before. However, it has been decided that it would not be appropriate to create a power revolving solely around religion. xat does not intend to promote any specific religion or belief system. 

In the future, try to be a bit more specific with your suggestions, and try to avoid controversial ideas, such as religion or politics. 

• Award 2
  • Angry 1

• Angelo locked this topic