Jump to content
  • 0
Sign in to follow this  
Usman

Help asap! Account block!

Question

Alright here's the story:

I had everypower(ask anyone who's been around me), xats(around 32k) , and days (around 190). I usually buy xats from a reseller (Bryan). But this time, I decided to check out a new experience buying from the actual buy page. I clicked the buy $20 USD package. I was using a friend's paypal btw. Once I bought it, it said thank you for purchase. I got an email from paypal saying, ''Transaction reversed, suspicious activity''''.  It refunded me $20 USD from the purchase I had just made. I re logged in to my xat account, and was shocked. Every single power of mine: GONE, xats: GONE days: GONE. I think it may be a account block, but not quite sure. Also, for some weird reason it says I'm held for 998 days. Please DO SOMETHING as I've spent A TON of money on xat and am not rich in real life, and I need my xat belongings back. Screenshots are provided below. PLEASE DO SOMETHING! I'm very concerned!


https://prnt.sc/pmhxnx (using friend's paypal)   https://prnt.sc/pmhy3x (held for 999/998 days, and all my stuff gone) https://prnt.sc/pmhyh8 (0 days and xats)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
16 minutes ago, Usman said:

Alright here's the story:

I had everypower(ask anyone who's been around me), xats(around 32k) , and days (around 190). I usually buy xats from a reseller (Bryan). But this time, I decided to check out a new experience buying from the actual buy page. I clicked the buy $20 USD package. I was using a friend's paypal btw. Once I bought it, it said thank you for purchase. I got an email from paypal saying, ''Transaction reversed, suspicious activity''''.  It refunded me $20 USD from the purchase I had just made. I re logged in to my xat account, and was shocked. Every single power of mine: GONE, xats: GONE days: GONE. I think it may be a account block, but not quite sure. Also, for some weird reason it says I'm held for 998 days. Please DO SOMETHING as I've spent A TON of money on xat and am not rich in real life, and I need my xat belongings back. Screenshots are provided below. PLEASE DO SOMETHING! I'm very concerned!


https://prnt.sc/pmhxnx (using friend's paypal)   https://prnt.sc/pmhy3x (held for 999/998 days, and all my stuff gone) https://prnt.sc/pmhyh8 (0 days and xats)

You’re most likely held because of a reversed payment on xat. Open a ticket under “Account block” and explain what happened. 

His stuff isn’t just “gone”, he’s blocked, that’s why he can’t see them. They’re THERE, you just have to open a ticket. Have you opened a ticket? 

Edited by Addict

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 minutes ago, Addict said:

You’re most likely held because of a reversed payment on xat. Open a ticket under “Account block” and explain what happened. 

His stuff isn’t just “gone”, he’s blocked, that’s why he can’t see them. They’re THERE, yoI just have to open a ticket. Have you opened a ticket? 

Yes, I did. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Usman said:

Yes, I did. :(

Okay, have you contacted PayPal or did your friend contact PayPal and authorize the payment?

Edited by Addict

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Addict said:

Okay, have you contacted PayPal or did your friend contact PayPal and authorized the payment?

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
Just now, Usman said:

No.

Okay do so, because you will most likely be asked to pay what was reversed. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

Can I just pay it to a volunteer?

1 minute ago, Addict said:

Okay do so, because you will most likely be asked to pay what was reversed. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
1 minute ago, Addict said:

No, you will have to pay xat directly. 

By their email? Should I do it rn?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

No, since you opened the ticket, you will have to wait for a reply on there and they will let you know how to proceed, but for now, if you want the issue to be resolved quicker, PAY WHAT WAS REVERSED!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

The question or questions in this topic have been answered and an answer has been marked. This topic is now closed.

 

If you have any other questions, please open a new topic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.