adding power

• Contributors

Hi @theFlower, I recommend adding more information about the suggestion to have a better understanding of it.

If you mean a conversation with more than 2 users in private then feel free to create a chat group to interact with them. I remember that this was suggested in the past and I don't think it's really necessary, just activate in your chat `` Only for members / registered people ''. 

Thanks for the suggestion. 

• No 1
  • Advanced Members
7 minutes ago, Abrahan said:

Hi @theFlower, I recommend adding more information about the suggestion to have a better understanding of it.

If you mean a conversation with more than 2 users in private then feel free to create a chat group to interact with them. I remember that this was suggested in the past and I don't think it's really necessary, just activate in your chat `` Only for members / registered people ''. 

Thanks for the suggestion. 

yes i mean that converstion will be with more  2  users and i didnt saw if its suggested in past or not 

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, NoSense said:

The idea is good, so we have more friends in the private chat i like it, compliment!!

2 hours ago, NoSense said:

The idea is good, so we have more friends in the private chat i like it, compliment!!

1 hour ago, Abrahan said:

Here I leave a suggestion that was made in the past just like this: Power: (groupchat)

You can browse and search the forums when you are not sure that something has already been suggested in the past using '' search '' https://forum.xat.com/search/

oh now i saw it its done before  :(  but i like, this idea