rlcky325kv

rlcky325kv

Question

8 answers to this question

• Moderators

An alternative solution would be enabling flash player before logging in. Go to https://xat.com/login, then click on the green lock sign in the left side of the address bar, then go to flash and select "allow". It will facilitate your access and avoid having to re-login after enabling flash.

• Moderators

If you're logging in and the "Click to enable Flash Player" grey box still occurs, doing what I said is the solution. Try using Google Chrome and if it doesn't work, update your browser by click in the three dots icon at the top right corner, then help, then about Google Chrome and it will search for an update and automatically download/install it.

• Advanced Members

Hello Mr @rlcky325kv
I don't use Chrome, but I use it when I need to trade from one account to another.

I use Microsoft EDGE - For me it works perfectly, you can try it too.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
About Chrome Browser
This problem appeared to me a few days ago and I solved it.
- chrome://settings/content/flash?search=flash
- chrome://settings/content/unsandboxedPlugins?search=flash
- chrome://settings/content/javascript?search=flash
Recomended Enable - Perguntar primeiro «» [Ask first] « 
lj83ogW.png

All options. {you may need it in the future.}
- chrome://settings/content?search=flash

I don't know if this can be helpful, but it was for me.

Regards Bau.