Problems with the app

xAndyx

• Advanced Members

Hello good

Today I have had some problems that are something new for me, I have inadvertently rotated the phone and the app is blank and it closes me, the same thing happens from leaving the pv and looking room or looking at the list of users. 

And there's another problem I see that my avatar is a little shifted to the left (this before didn't happen to me) 

Another thing is that when you enter the pv The background looks very enlarged and when it comes to removing the keyboard it shrinks and when it comes to hiding the keyboard enlarges again

Pd: I have the latest version of the app

• Advanced Members

Hello @xAndyx

You can also report this bug here ---> https://forum.xat.com/bug-tracker/mobile-applications/  

Thanks for reporting this issue, I had the same issue but after delete the xat app, restart my iPhone, install the xat app again for some reason it's fixed. You should try that just in case it works on your phone. otherwise the link I provide above will help you when reporting bugs in mobile applications.

~Dj Funny Breaking the Silence~

• Advanced Members
9 hours ago, Davidss1001 said:

Please include which device you are using. Does the avatar shift to the left only when you rotate your phone?

It's a huawei y6, not without the image I see it to the left 

8 hours ago, DJFUNNY said:

Hello @xAndyx

You can also report this bug here ---> https://forum.xat.com/bug-tracker/mobile-applications/  

Thanks for reporting this issue, I had the same issue but after delete the xat app, restart my iPhone, install the xat app again for some reason it's fixed. You should try that just in case it works on your phone. otherwise the link I provide above will help you when reporting bugs in mobile applications.

~Dj Funny Breaking the Silence~

I'll try it in the way

• 2 weeks later...