Chat Trade for Arabs

GEMY

• Advanced Members

Hello dear I have thought a lot in this matter and I thought it might seem a nice solution I want to create a workshop room for trade for Arabs and do not mind to join one of the rest of the countries and people and I will take responsibility for this chat in the management.Anything may need chat I am always constantly and I am currently the owner of chat Arab help because I love and I would like to help all people because I hail site xat a lot.But I officially want it

• Advanced Members

Taking into account current xat's situation, I don't think this is a good idea. Anyway, I don't think they would need their own trading chat, there are enough trading chats where they can make their sales.

Furthermore, managing an official chat is not that easy as you may think. Chat managers must have sufficient knowledge and experience to be appointed.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

As I explained in the PM you sent to me (and several others), you’re free to create a chat for trading if you wish.

However, it will not be made into an official chat. 

You can be the main owner of the chat as a hobby. 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
4 hours ago, Maxo said:

On the contrary, this will encourage more Arabs to enter the site and there is an Arab crew who can talk to him when there is a problem and this will be under the authority of the site

• Wow 1