identify register

zuzu

• Volunteers

This may reduce the number of trolls and delinquents on the website, which I would love.

However, I feel that many users may not want to provide this sensitive information just to register an account, and it may reduce the number of users who visit the website as a whole.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members
13 hours ago, Crow said:

This may reduce the number of trolls and delinquents on the website, which I would love.

However, I feel that many users may not want to provide this sensitive information just to register an account, and it may reduce the number of users who visit the website as a whole.

we gonna avoid kids and raid and troller and who troll with innap and change name everytime  thats really annoying we should fex that 

• Bot Service Providers

You should know firstly that xat is supposed to work on embedded sites, so asking every guest to provide card information or sensitive information is fully against GDPR.

And we know this is a chat/social networking not Paypal or such related website.

Theres easier ways to fix raids, I have already sent to admins, I'm not sure them are interested in fixing this for now.

Ok, lets be honest. I have the fix a lot of times, it seems to be never added.

Edited by xLaming