- inappropriate images Profil xat
- inappropriate images chat roomBG
- inappropriate images PCback
- inappropriate images giff
Others

xat.com/ticket
HELP Topic:
- Inappropriate image

This idea came with a purpose, to help people know where it is based to ensure a chat for family and not for enemies.
Today was a similar case, I explained what needs to be done, but I think it is time to have something direct for such cases.

If we don't care who will take care of xat.com?

Rgards Bau

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers

I agree with this,

Actually if you are paid user you can send this report on "A General Question or Concern", if you are not paid user, you should send on "Report scam" or "Report Phishing Site",

We don't have a option for reporting inappropriate stuff (atleast as alternative), would be good having the correct option for it,

But in otherside we have the button "Inappropriate" on chats/profiles, if I'm correct this is sent to admins (not vols) directly.

• Award 1

• Volunteers

As Laming pointed out, you can already use Report Scam or Report Phishing Site help topics if you are not a paid user, even though I agree the terminology is wrong. There is no delay at all so this should work well.

Having a new help topic dedicated for that may not be on the agenda even though this would work too.

As a matter of fact, the button Inappropriate is often left unanswered or unseen so this may not be the right thing to do (even though you should always try that first).

Another option is to send a (forum) message to a volunteer. At some point, this may even be the quickest.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Thanks for the answer, I appreciate it.
As Laming pointed out, We don't have a option for reporting inappropriate stuff (atleast as alternative), would be good having the correct option for it.

I know this, but I don't think we have to mess with the inappropriate image and the scammer let's make a difference, which problem can be solved more easily?

With a secure click, an image can be locked, even an account.
But for the scam you need more information, time and this operation can take days.

I think being all in one place will be faster and better, so everyone will be able to answer.
When is nobody online from volunteers? In the xat room very rarely you see one, in the forum come but not many have account and not many know how to use the forum.

It's not hard, but it's not easy.. . 

I think the ticket must be for any problem to be solved, everything is saved. (rolleyes)

• Award 2
  • Cool 1

• Wiki Editors

40 minutes ago, Sydno said:

As Laming pointed out, you can already use Report Scam or Report Phishing Site help topics if you are not a paid user, even though I agree the terminology is wrong. There is no delay at all so this should work well.

Having a new help topic dedicated for that may not be on the agenda even though this would work too.

They should create a new help topic or make the "A General Question or Concern" open for everyone. Both things shouldn't take more than a few minutes and would certainly provide everyone a better experience when opening a ticket (there is a number of things that require you to open a ticket, and it's nothing user-friendly to have to go to a help chat or the forum to be instructed to use an "alternate" help topic.)

40 minutes ago, Sydno said:

As a matter of fact, the button Inappropriate is often left unanswered or unseen so this may not be the right thing to do (even though you should always try that first).

I personally find it unacceptable to provide users a report channel that is often "ignored" or "unseen". I think Volunteers and Contributors should work into a solution for this, since users will become very upset when they figure out that they're being ignored on purpose. If xat isn't willing to read these reports, then perhaps the best thing to do is to remove the button and have users stick to tickets only.

43 minutes ago, Sydno said:

Another option is to send a (forum) message to a volunteer. At some point, this may even be the quickest.

I don't think it's a good idea at all. This may give users the impression that it's always an option, and overwhelm you guys with messages and even distract you from tickets (which is the priority, I believe).

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Volunteers

I definitely agree with all the points but we both know we are on xat and can hardly change the agenda ourselves.

If we were in an ideal world, then all of what you said would have been added years ago.

My point was simply to state the different options users have at the moment, given the current circumstances.

• Award 1