564 - Nin

Bau

• Advanced Members

Unknown.

spacer.png

Are we getting a big shuriken smiley moving round or so we have smiley already that's throwing out a shuriken. 8-)

Edited by 6
  • Award 2
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Angelo said:

Idea: Do not post a thread about a new power until at least the smiley previews are available!

Jealous ?!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I opened this topic because
- Many people ask, what name has the new power.
- Many people ask why the new power is not posted in the fórum.
- Many people ask how much this power will cost
»And many other unanswered questions«

You have to be happy with us all trying to do everything right for the people.
You as volunteers should encourage people in the chat, not discourage.
It was just added that people know exactly what power is and what information is there at the moment.

Don't be so rude guys.

• Award 5

• Advanced Members
2 hours ago, Angelo said:

Idea: Do not post a thread about a new power until at least the smiley previews are available!

oh really ???? previous posts were opened too when there were no infos about the latest power lmao, also there's an edit button for more info. 

E1: OH LOOK THE EDIT BUTTON ACTUALLY WORKS. NINJA OUTTA HERE. 

E2: *inserts naruto running meme

Edited by Lunala
  • Award 2

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Dmytro said:

Flash will be over in 2020. HTML5 is the future. That's why.

But the future of what? I still don't see progress I see everything the same

I hope that before 2020 html5 is ready completely without failures, Check the app is still not well

4 hours ago, Angelo said:

My suggestion before you want to delete my comments

is that we can discuss all with the administrator (42) admin of the xat improvements to fix xat.com and stop taking out so many powers and powers

Isn't it better to take advantage of that time and improving? 2020 is coming and he expects us to use something that doesn't work well

I think the sticker powers are excellent, I don't say they are ugly, but what is the use if we don't use html5 ...

• Award 1

• Bot Service Providers

@D4niel xat wanting or not, Flash will be removed from the browsers such as Chrome, Firefox etc.

I think people didn't test yet new HTML5 chat, they are just following the old hype "xat html5 chat doesn't work", it works, and tbh its working better than Flash, obvious... In the past I've hated this version because it was so buggy, actually it still missing small bugs, and unfinished features (which I'm with you on this, first should fix old features, so add new).

Getting on the post, this power seems good. I like this such of powers with functions (text/colors).

About the post, it's "vague" and missing some information, such as previews, effects, functions etc. If I'm sure this post may be re-created later by staff.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

i Like @Bau presentation !!

Not everytime we have to be always perfect person!!

he deserves it,

good job guys !!

i'm happy of all of you!!

ty for leave your kind of comments whatever your thinking...

Edited by NoSense
  • Award 2

• Volunteers

I'm not going to do a full comment with all the details. If you don't know how to use them, please read one of these wiki for more information: nat fido mythy

Here we go for the stickers of the power:

• (nin.flowers#YOURMESSAGE)
  • (nin.ouch#YOURMESSAGE)
  • (nin.what#YOURMESSAGE)
  • (nin.hide#YOURMESSAGE)
  • (nin.zoom#YOURMESSAGE)

Preview (in order):

GXM4DHe.pngmdr2FI1.png

• Thanks 1

• Volunteers

The wiki page has been created:

https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Nin

In the future,  it'd be nice to post sticker powers in the PROPER FORMAT which includes instructions on how to use the power as well as images that go with it. You can find various examples from previous powers here on the forum or on the wiki.

When providing information to the whole community, please do it properly so that it's easy for users to access and understand. This also makes it easier for the wiki team. It shouldn't be some competition as to who is going to post it first. If you ONLY want to announce the power name, that'd be more ideal as a status update.

Thank you.

• Award 3

• Crow featured this topic
  • Crow unfeatured and locked this topic