xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

Automatic logaut.

Adnan

Question

15 answers to this question

• Advanced Members

Hi @Adnan,

Looks like you are experimenting the system error 37, which affects the Flash version of xat only. You ought to clean your entire Flash cache and try to login again. Click here to see the instructions. 

Also, I would recommend you to give the HTML5 version a try. Just add "?new" to the link of the chat you are going to enter. e.g. "Help" would be "xat.com/Help?new".

I hope this can help you solving the issue,

Best regards. 

• Members

Hello, maybe you don't know but flash is going to be down soon, because adobe's not going to update flash anymore. (there will be BUGS which's not going get fixed)

Try using HTML5, using: xat.com/YOURCHAT?NEW

for while, enter on html5, you'll need use ?new in ends of url. (soon every xat will be in html5)

in case if you wants still use flash, try clearing your cache/cookies on browser/FLASH. settings,after try LOGGING IN or ENTER directly on chat.

Edited by FiLthyk

• Members
6 hours ago, Adnan said:

i cleaned pc rastartovo internet histroiat cleaned everything i was told i even through html5 entered or through it i cant login same problem

Are you on which browser?

if you're on EXPLORER or EDGER, try to installing chrome.

Edited by FiLthyk

• Members

When trying to login from Google Chrome,  let's follow this steps

1 go to: https://xat.com/login?new

after you filled out the info needed, click login

2 check your email (associated with your xat account) and look for an email from info@xat.com that will have a link (in blue color, underlined)

3 click on it and it will direct you to the page login again (automatically)

4 fill out the login info again and click login.

At this step you should be able to login successfully. Make sure to use the link provided in your email by info@xat, that email has an authenticator code that will verify your request.

Regards!

Dj Funny

• Advanced Members

@Adnan Are you sure you have tried to enter the HMTL5 version? It should let you login since the SE37 only affects xat's Flash version. Try visiting xat.com/xat5?new <.

If you would still experience the issue, try to update your Adobe Flash Player version by clicking here.

Edited by Dmytro

• Members
7 hours ago, Adnan said:

I can't go through HTML5 login and the same thing happens to me

http://prntscr.com/pe9rw7

close the  chrome after continue to installing the flashplayer

after this, do all process above.

e.g: CLEARING CACHE/COOKIES BROWSER AND CLEARING FLASH CACHE. FLASH TUTORIAL: https://forums.adobe.com/thread/977699 (how to clear)

after this all, maybe it works fine.

Remember: IF Flash continue not working, try use html5 maybe it will works.

xat.com/YOURCHAT?new

Soon every xat will be in html5.

Edited by FiLthyk

• Members
5 hours ago, Karantina said:

Do you have Flash Player installed? or current? @Adnan

Yes I have

i have done all this multiple times and i turn it off i will do restar pc clean with cclener histrijat delete but will not login any worse that login via html5 wants me but also over that when i manage to go login the same happens to me