choco

XAVI UPDATE !

As there are new hats added for example, can't we add some other things on xavi? I think it would be used more if it had other hats added or clothes or effects.

I have been saying this for a while now on xat_test, they should make some powers come with Xavi items 

• Like 1

Just now, Stah said:

Yeah. Although xavi isn't that popular, maybe some more items will bring more intrest?

Yes that's the problem, if they add more things to xavi it might get used more

I'd personally use xavi if i had more effects or hats to choose from. Hopefully they'll make something about it soon. :)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Stah said:

Yeah. Although xavi isn't that popular, maybe some more items will bring more intrest?

It could become more interesting if it has more accessories.

Agreed with hats but I think they should also update the application with news things.

Since it is possible to set the color you want on xavi, I think they should add a color picker to choose the color you want instead of the default colors. (For hair and heads)

Yeah I would like to see some new items.

21 minutes ago, Jedi said:

They need to update this powers at least for events, (xmas, valentine's day, ...)

Half the items they already have are related to Christmas, New Years or Valentines Day. http://prntscr.com/abwuqc

Just now, SlOom said:

Agreed with hats but I think they should also update the application with news things.

Since it is possible to set the color you want on xavi, I think they should add a color picker to choose the color you want instead of the default colors. (For hair and heads)

This sounds good too.

1 hour ago, choco said:

I'd personally use xavi if i had more effects or hats to choose from. Hopefully they'll make something about it soon. :)

ilove xavi too. Rate 1 to 10 my answer is 100?.

Yes! Xavi really needs to be updated. They could start by creating items for valentine day, winter, summer, halloween etc. instead of just the usual smiley powers.

I would use it if the items transferred over. I bought every single one on a different ID then I switched. :(

Paul's suggestion of powers coming with xavi items would be great.

12 hours ago, choco said:

ilove the the Xavi eyes moving or can chnge color of it..choco

New items, changing colors as suggested. It would be pretty if there would be added some powers (smilies+effects) that could be used on xavi too. Like, i would like using (kanlove) on xavi. 

We were promised more to be added.  Would be really nice.  I loved this idea at first, but with limited

choices, it was a fail.  Revamping powers like this is definitely the way xat should go and restore some faith

in alot of users that xat cares more then just creating new.

Yes please! I might actually start using it if they do (and not just as a joke either). We need more eyes at least.