XAVI UPDATE !

choco

• Advanced Members
Just now, Stah said:

Yeah. Although xavi isn't that popular, maybe some more items will bring more intrest?

Yes that's the problem, if they add more things to xavi it might get used more

• Volunteers

Agreed with hats but I think they should also update the application with news things.

Since it is possible to set the color you want on xavi, I think they should add a color picker to choose the color you want instead of the default colors. (For hair and heads)

• Advanced Members
Just now, SlOom said:

Agreed with hats but I think they should also update the application with news things.

Since it is possible to set the color you want on xavi, I think they should add a color picker to choose the color you want instead of the default colors. (For hair and heads)

This sounds good too.

• Advanced Members

I would use it if the items transferred over. I bought every single one on a different ID then I switched. :(

Paul's suggestion of powers coming with xavi items would be great.

• Advanced Members
12 hours ago, choco said:

I'd personally use xavi if i had more effects or hats to choose from. Hopefully they'll make something about it soon. :)

ilove the the Xavi eyes moving or can chnge color of it..choco

• Advanced Members

New items, changing colors as suggested. It would be pretty if there would be added some powers (smilies+effects) that could be used on xavi too. Like, i would like using (kanlove) on xavi. 

• Advanced Members

We were promised more to be added.  Would be really nice.  I loved this idea at first, but with limited

choices, it was a fail.  Revamping powers like this is definitely the way xat should go and restore some faith

in alot of users that xat cares more then just creating new.