Contest 10000 xats

Bau

• Advanced Members

I could not save all the images, I want to thank everyone again for an excellent job.

Dazer I think it is disrespect to delete a Background.
This thing doesn't affect your prize, Thanks anyway.

19 minutes ago, Bau said:

Hello @Letmebezero @Dazer Please contact me About the Premium!
Thank you.

Screenshot_65.png

• Award 1
  • Huh? 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members
On 11/6/2019 at 7:11 PM, Bau said:

I could not save all the images, I want to thank everyone again for an excellent job.

Dazer I think it is disrespect to delete a Background.
This thing doesn't affect your prize, Thanks anyway.

Screenshot_65.png

Hello, I regret the lack of respect, if that is how my action was taken, however by professional ethics I decide not to accept the award, but without instead I would like to express the following, without the desire to bother anyone:

I think that among the judges they should add someone who knows about design (in this or in other competitions) I mention it because they sincerely seem to choose random designs, again I mention my intention is not to bother anyone or make them feel bad, but I give my opinion, likewise they should be more specific with the rules of each design, because in some it looks much more complexity and I do not say it for me, if not for several funds in which I have noticed more work than in others, and I mention it because The contests are design and focus on that primarily.

Again I add it is only advice, and excuse me if my comment offends you.

Regards.

• Award 2

• Advanced Members

Hi @Dazer, I'm not looking for justice and I'm not bothered by your comment.
I understand if I choose you, all the others must proceed as you did, delete all the work ?! (swt)

Maybe we have to vote on which work is the most worked, but we decided to choose what we like, we invested xats only for beautiful works, all the works were beautiful, I mentioned many times, you have to be happy with your work, not xats, with these contests you gain experience, fun, friends and more, you got upset that you didn't win more xats, sorry, I didn't know it was so important to you xats.

I think you should be happy, congratulate them all.
Sorry for everything that happened.

Hello @Letmebezero , Please come on ARCbot´s to get the PRIZE. Thank you.
Regards Bau

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

@Bau

On other issues it has been seen, and I think we all have the freedom to choose if we want our work to remain in the post, I prefer to reserve my work.

You choose the prettiest one for you so I suggest that it not be called a design contest, if not, please the judges.

In response I am always happy with my work and do not argue about xats, if that was my priority I would have accepted the xats that I give away, and I am not upset, I just make the observation, maybe I did not even deserve to win, but there were much better jobs and the one who knows about design will prove me right, if the winning work is fantastic why would I have a comment against it? I like to appreciate art, that's why I dedicate myself to this.

I don't want to create controversy, I'm sorry if I offend someone, good night.

• Crow unfeatured and locked this topic