new power kisses

Jey

• Members

today I come suggesting a power of types of kisses and it might be useful to make two different forms in smile and sticker, I see that there are powers with kisses but there is not one that is only focused on types of kisses leave some images are not made by me but serves as an example to what I mean and it would be great to take them out in the form of smile and sticker.

spacer.pngspacer.png

I hope you like my idea and can also suggest more types of kisses and thus create a power with more smiles or stiker.

Edited by joselizarazo
  • Meh 2
  • Confused 1

• Advanced Members

Hi Joselizarazo, it is not a good idea in my opinion because have a irregular view, why i say its not good idea? because most of the xats its conformed by childrens or guys with not the age to create one power like this.

We already have Valentine, (hug2) < have a smile similarity but with hug, sorry if my opinion its not according with your idea.

• Members
50 minutes ago, HUSE1N said:

Hola Joselizarazo, no es una buena idea en mi opinión porque tengo una visión irregular, ¿por qué digo que no es buena idea? porque la mayoría de los xats están conformados por niños o chicos sin edad para crear un poder como este.

Ya tenemos Valentine, (abrazo2) <tiene una sonrisa similar pero con abrazo, perdón si mi opinión no está de acuerdo con tu idea.

I agree with you, it's something like very frowned upon for everyone!

51 minutes ago, HUSE1N said:

Hi Joselizarazo, it is not a good idea in my opinion because have a irregular view, why i say its not good idea? because most of the xats its conformed by childrens or guys with not the age to create one power like this.

I agree with you, it's something like very frowned upon for everyone!

• Members
1 hour ago, DiviX said:

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, ¡es algo muy mal visto por todos!

Estoy de acuerdo contigo, ¡es algo muy mal visto por todos!

my opinion is not frowned upon, if it is frowned upon then there should not be smile of kisses there are several types of kisses, I believe and an example if it is frowned upon then there should not be kisses in movies or series, I see it as something common or everyday everyone kisses and everyone sees the person kissing each other starting the minors see their parents.

and if you say it by the names that put that has change and can be accommodated so that you do not read so daring if that is what you see.

2 hours ago, HUSE1N said:

Hola Joselizarazo, no es una buena idea en mi opinión porque tengo una visión irregular, ¿por qué digo que no es buena idea? porque la mayoría de los xats están conformados por niños o chicos sin edad para crear un poder como este.

Ya tenemos Valentine, (abrazo2) <tiene una sonrisa similar pero con abrazo, perdón si mi opinión no está de acuerdo con tu idea.

my opinion is not frowned upon, if it is frowned upon then there should not be smile of kisses there are several types of kisses, I believe and an example if it is frowned upon then there should not be kisses in movies or series, I see it as something common or everyday everyone kisses and everyone sees the person kissing each other starting the minors see their parents.

and if you say it by the names that put that has change and can be accommodated so that you do not read so daring if that is what you see.

• Members
2 hours ago, HUSE1N said:

We already have Valentine, (hug2) < have a smile similarity but with hug, sorry if my opinion its not according with your idea.

the power velentine is totally different I think you should look better smiles brings and the (hug2) is a hug not a kiss and there is nothing similar power kisses comparing it with the valentine.

and check power  newyear (nykiss) - christmas (skiss) are similar to what I'm suggesting. and if there is any other power with a smile that you see a kiss as a couple can let me know but I respect your opinion.

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, HUSE1N said:

because most of the xats its conformed by childrens or guys with not the age to create one power like this.

Hello? Teenagers are constantly exposed to that kind of situations, parents kiss, grandparents kiss, friends. Is kissing a sin nowadays or...?

• Cool 1