Sign in to follow this  
Sosyopat

I need help immediate

Question

My account has been held/blocked about 2 month. I was created open ticket this topic but I cannot give reply and reason.

I use the forum to make my voice heard. I need help for about two month. Will you please take care of me? This topic is my last hope.

I'm waiting for an answer from you now

I hope I get a successful result. Thank you

Edited by Sosyopat

4 answers to this question

You are aware why your ticket is open and is remaining open. Please do not try to demand a response from the forum, as you will not receive help here.

This topic is now closed.

Good night, is your ticket status still listed as open?

8 minutes ago, Sosyopat said:

Good night, Yes it looks open but no answer . @Stif

Edited by Sosyopat

Hello,
If you already have an open ticket under the Help Topic "Account Block" but you are the only reply to your open ticket, you need to send proof to a Volunteer on the forum at forum.xat.com/staff.

To view your ticket status, go to xat.com/ticket and click on "Check Status". After you have logged in successfully, a queue of tickets that you have opened, including your current ticket, will appear. Click on the ticket that has the status of being "Open". Once open, screen capture the page in its entirety and save those screen captures to your computer or place in which you can access them. If your reply is the ONLY reply on your open ticket, send a message to a Volunteer at forum.xat.com/staff and be sure the screen capture(s) is showing the page in its entirety. if there is more than one reply but the ticket has been resolved, you can reopen the ticket by reply to the closed ticket BUT ONLY if it's under the same issue and Help Topic.

**DO NOT SEND THE TICKET SCREEN CAPTURES HERE. ONLY SEND THEM TO A VOLUNTEER IF YOU ARE THE ONLY RESPONSE IN YOUR OPEN TICKET.**

Edited by alex