Help For Graphics !!

Vilen

• Advanced Members

Hi Guys.. I did graphics designing, maybe 3-4 months ago.. than i left doing it and again started and make 3D and 4D avatars.. I make Bg's too but not that enough good, so this is my kind request to all to tell me best font names and best templates which are not posted on forums yet as i viewed all them today and they all were amazing.. But i Need to be more good in graphics...Please post them in comments down.

And special thing is that it needs to be of Photoshop, not paint.net.. Paint.net don't work in my PC, so i got Photoshop CS6..

Peace,

xHeroParth 

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

I find most if not all of my fonts at dafont.com; Usually I'm after basic sans serif fonts.

Choose the font according to what you think fits best to your current design. I usually download a few and try them out until I find one that fits.

Also, if you want to become great at graphics, a good first step would be to try making your own templates. You learn as you go :)

• Award 4

• Advanced Members

Looks like this is a fonts thread now.

Dafont is by far the most overrated resource for fonts. Although a little outdated right now, I like to use Awwwards's font collections when I actually do make graphics.

My personal font list:

• Gotham
  • Din
  • Museo (Sans, and Slab)
  • Bebas Neue
  • Roboto (Condensed)
  • Biko
  • High Tide
  • Moon
  • Phantom
  • Open Sans
  • Compass