Jump to content

What is the best anime you've ever watched ???


Recommended Posts

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Advanced Members

The only anime I've watched (other than Cory in the House) was Stitch! which was a spinoff of the show 'Lilo and Stitch' which was one of my favourite childhood shows (the original show wasn't an anime). It was a few years ago but it was a nice bit of nostalgia (even though the main lead was a different character). Thankfully there were a lot of characters from the original show which crossed over.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Wiki Editors
On 3/25/2016 at 0:21 PM, 6 said:

Recently watched Noragami and it made me cry a lot. xD

Speaking of, I just watched the latest episode of the OVA that came out a week ago.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
1 minute ago, Muffins said:

Speaking of, I just watched the latest episode of the OVA that came out a week ago.

Was cool really. Have you watched Noragami Aragato? That's the second season of Noragami but the main focus is on Bishamon. I haven't watched it yet.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Wiki Editors
On 3/26/2016 at 7:42 PM, 6 said:

Was cool really. Have you watched Noragami Aragato? That's the second season of Noragami but the main focus is on Bishamon. I haven't watched it yet.

Yes, I have; it's worth the watch!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
On 3/26/2016 at 7:49 PM, Muffins said:

Yes, I have; it's worth the watch!

Cool i'll be watching it then soon as i finish watching Witch Craft Works - too much robotics bunnies in this anime xD

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
On 3/24/2016 at 6:21 PM, 6 said:

Recently watched Noragami and it made me cry a lot. xD

I liked this one. :'(  Noragami Aragoto too. Guess i'll start watching Code Geass now as everybody say its good. :3

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
34 minutes ago, choco said:

I liked this one. :'(  Noragami Aragoto too. Guess i'll start watching Code Geass now as everybody say its good. :3

What in the world you didn't watch Code Geass???? omg it's one of the best anime ever so u gotta watch it okay. Code Geass R2 is the best.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Advanced Members
1 minute ago, 6 said:

What in the world you didn't watch Code Geass???? omg it's one of the best anime ever so u gotta watch it okay. Code Geass R2 is the best.

Sorry i'm watching it now ! :'( 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 years later...
  • 11 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.