Registration page redirect to xat login page

WaizaDotCom

Question

• Wiki Translators

HI,

Some users found that the registration page was redirected to xat ID login page which mean they cannot register new ID. I read thru the forum and found that there was a topic about this since May. Not sure it was fixed and now it is a new thing or not.

Not sure the problem is on HTML5 only or not? Can users register in Flash version?

9 answers to this question

• Advanced Members
5 minutes ago, WaizaDotCom said:

Hi,

Thanks @xLaming and @alex for your response. I had tried Alex's suggestion and found that it works for new user with new ID.

The one that I have here is the deleted ID with k2 number in hand. Any suggestion ?

Thanks in advance and Cheers.

Could you try this URL and see if it works?

https://xat.com/login?UserId=ID GOES HERE&k2=K2 GOES HERE&mode=1

Replace "ID GOES HERE" with the ID

Replace "K2 GOES HERE" with the K2 number.

Please don't post the URL/K2 here on the forum

• Bot Service Providers

Hello,

This is a mistake and it should be fixed soon,

Old register.php page isn't online anymore. but it this issue may be fixed soon.

---

My suggestion to admins: xat.com/register should be to register new users, on the past it worked just when you clicked on the button "Register" on the chat, this should be changed... xat.com/register may work showing the correct form based on auser3's stuff, not based in args ( $_GET ).

• Wiki Translators
12 hours ago, Davidss1001 said:

Did you try Angelo's suggestion?

Again, please do not share the completed link on the forums as that will give others the opportunity to register that ID :)

Hi,

Already tried that format and YES IT WORKS! 

Thanks @Angelo and all.

• Advanced Members

@WaizaDotCom @xLaming @Davidss1001 @alex @Angelo @Stif

This should be fixed now, can you please check it out and let me know here?

The fix is as follows:

Using an old register link will redirect you to the new register page, containing the user id / k1 / k2 info in the link already (full redirect). So should just be able to register on the new web.

• Wiki Translators

Hi,

Thanks @xLaming and @alex for your response. I had tried Alex's suggestion and found that it works for new user with new ID.

The one that I have here is the deleted ID with k2 number in hand. Any suggestion ?

• Advanced Members
8 hours ago, WaizaDotCom said:

Hi,

Did you try Angelo's suggestion?

8 hours ago, Angelo said:

https://xat.com/login?UserId=ID GOES HERE&k2=K2 GOES HERE&mode=1

Replace "ID GOES HERE" with the ID

Replace "K2 GOES HERE" with the K2 number.

Again, please do not share the completed link on the forums as that will give others the opportunity to register that ID :)

• Moderators
7 hours ago, LaFleur said:

@WaizaDotCom @xLaming @Davidss1001 @alex @Angelo @Stif

This should be fixed now, can you please check it out and let me know here?

The fix is as follows:

Using an old register link will redirect you to the new register page, containing the user id / k1 / k2 info in the link already (full redirect). So should just be able to register on the new web.

Yes it's working. Thanks.