winter theme hobby power

Mino1

• Advanced Members

I wanted to suggest a winter hobby power. 

Several power to match winter hobbies. All winter hobbies that come in several categories (power). 

As an offer, ski, snowboard, bob, ice skating, ice skating, etc 

If you still have ideas you can post it gladly. A sticker power could be added to the winter hobby. (admin on skis :d )

What do you think about the idea? 

https://prnt.sc/p3bvss

• Advanced Members

I think you need  to give more examples for this and widen your suggestion more. We have a winter power and the main smiley that looks already skiing, we also have a snowboard smiley already from winter power and I think we also have the ice skating smiley. 

• Advanced Members

I agree with Bella; maybe if we narrow down the real theme of this power it could work. What if we had a skiing hug power? The skier could drag the message across the screen (right to left) before hitting a tree and all the letters will fall into the snow! This way we're still basing it off of a winter hobby, but it's specific to what you were hoping for!

Edited by Davidss1001

• Advanced Members
38 minutes ago, Davidss1001 said:

I agree with Bella; maybe if we narrow down the real theme of this power it could work. What if we had a skiing hug power? The skier could drag the message across the screen (right to left) before hitting a tree and all the letters will fall into the snow! This way we're still basing it off of a winter hobby, but it's specific to what you were hoping for!

Would love to see an animation where a smiley skiing down the mountain and and avoiding snowballs but in the end still ends up hitting a one big snowball, then followed by your message. xD

• Award 2

• 3 weeks later...
  • Volunteers

This sounds like an excellent power to celebrate the Winter Olympics. It's unfortunate because the next one isn't until 2022.

On 9/8/2019 at 2:58 PM, 6 said:

Would love to see an animation where a smiley skiing down the mountain and and avoiding snowballs but in the end still ends up hitting a one big snowball, then followed by your message. xD

This could be an idea for a new game power - a snowboarder going down a mountain (use the arrow keys to move left or right), avoiding tree stumps, rocks, snowmen and other winter smilies we have. If they hit an obstacle, the user crashes out. The longer the game goes on, the more obstacles there are. There's a video on YouTube 'Super Snowboard-X - Flash Game - Gameplay' and that's exactly how I imagined it.

• Award 2
  • Cool 1