561 MYTHY

LaFleur

• Advanced Members

These stickers look really good, I think these are my favourite stickers!

9 minutes ago, Letmebezero said:

Hi!

I think its another useless power one that nobody will use and is released just for keep bringing us a semanal power.

Well, it may be useless because most people use Flash and not HTML5, but it might be useful once HTML5 has been completed. I know people don't use stickers, but people might start using these sticker powers once HTML5 has been completed. I actually like the idea of having sticker powers on xat!

• Award 1

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Letmebezero said:

I think its another useless power one that nobody will use and is released just for keep giving us a semanal power.

Although I do agree most of these powers are rushed because they still need to rip off money, this power isn't ''useless''. Just because you won't use it, doesn't mean other people won't use it either.

• Advanced Members

I don't see a useless power for those who use HTML5, but for many of the users just like me we still use flash.

But despite that, I recognize how cute these unicorns are. And I understand how difficult it is to create something to everyone's taste, so thanks Mike.

spacer.png                                                            

Envy is a declaration of inferiority.:p

• Advanced Members

I still don't understand how most users still use xat.com

I don't know, if this is to laugh or to mourn the lack of imagination they give to a power

Will the next power of html5 be a sticker cow?

it's unfortunate this kind of power

they made a senseless umbrella power

Why don't the powers of our users?

If you want to keep users active in the xats and attract new users, do things right! not for everything to be wrong

• Cool 1

• Volunteers

"This power is useless"

Just because it's HTML5 power only ? You guys need to get used of it and stop complaining. We will have a lot of stickers powers in the future, so you are not done complaining. 😉

And anyways, no one is forcing you to buy it but at least, respect a little the work of smiley makers.

• Award 1

• Advanced Members

Everything I think, sloom thinks.

It is a very nice power, I only use 5 or 10 powers from everything I have, but it is my collection, I love what I have on the log, there are days when I use smilies, or something.
- I'm not just talking about everypower, there are people, many of my friends, who buy a lot of powers just because they like to be on their list, without having everypower. -
You are free to make the choice, but why complain, some of you use these powers just for business, buy and sell to win xats. really? (rolleyes)

Mike you did a great job, we are all proud of you. (a)

Regards Bau.

• Haha 1

• Advanced Members

It is not that one complains or does not buy it, but that they should concentrate on repairing HTML5, there is more priority in that and in the application than in the powers, since the few users that are on xat.com use these powers because HTML5 still It has many problems, one of them is that you cannot do COMMERCE and many other things cannot be used.

We are many users who still refuse to stop using FLASH and we start using HTML5 because of that
of mistakes that still exist, and we respect the work of the Smiley manufacturers, and I understand how difficult it is to create something for everyone's taste, so, of course, we recognize the work they do. We love xat.COM and we want it to continue growing. Ahhh one more thing Mike we are all delighted with what you do, so thank you !!!

spacer.png

Envy is a declaration of inferiority.:p

• Crow featured this topic
  • Crow unfeatured this topic
  • LaFleur locked this topic