power (glass)

GEMY

• Advanced Members

Hi readers! Are you tired of all these cute powers recently? Are you wanting something a little more creepy and disgusting?

Insert the strength glass from within the power you,ll get:

Broken glass
Glass user
Glass colors
Glass panel
A glass hat

And many, many more!

It is the power that will get a glass shape like the power of ruby but in different glass colors and cheap price 2000 xat is not available as a shop but for trading which makes your profit higher but the strength of the glass from the set of force activated will be the best power to be traded within Aksat for the beauty of stained glass or hat Colored glass .

the glass Semi-powers everypower Ruby, Gold, Purple and BlueMan These strong be found by precious power

Whether you're a seasoned profiter or a first time user, don't let this offer pass you by!

Edited by GEMY
  • Award 1
  • Cool 1

• Advanced Members

Are you proposing that this should be a limited power or an auction power?  I think this is an interesting idea, but it kinda feels like a rip off of Everypower. Everypower lets you add the Emerald effect in Ruby Red, Gold, Purple, Blue, and Pink.  I think if you could think of a smiley effect or more smilies that fit the glass theme this could be a very interesting power! 

Also, I think a good pawn idea would be a translucent pawn, where it's like looking through stained glass!

• Award 1