3 function powers

LaFleur
Message added by LaFleur

PcbackShuffle has been added with the (pcbr) power.

More info: https://xat.wiki/pcbr

• Advanced Members

Hi.

This is an old suggestion and repost due to the new forum.

First one is called: PcbackShuffle(Idk another name for it)
Basically you are able too add more and different pcbacks to your profile and everytime someone pc's you, the pcbacks will be shuffled. (e.g. Avatarlink#pcbacklink#pcbacklink2#etc.)

Second one is called: Fewaudies
Here you are able to choose, whether you want sound only in main chat or just private chat. For example: You have your browser minimized and you wanna get aware, when someone writes you in pc, but at the same time you dont wanna get annoyed from the sounds in the main chat(message, login sounds, etc.)

Third one is called: FriendGroups or Flgroups(=Friendlistgroups)
With this power you would able to categorize you friends(=friendlist) in groups. For example: I wanna have the team members of Contests in a own group, so i can quickly check who is online. Same with more groups of your choice: Contests, Help, Trade, Xat_test, Volunteers etc, and everything has a great overview trough this way.

• Award 3

• Advanced Members

PCBack shuffle, great idea for a cheap little power that adds more functionality to xat

FewAudies, I'd love this personally as I hate having chat sounds on because Help/Xat5 are quite popular at times and is just a bunch of loud noises.

FriendGroups, I've never seen this one before but sounds like a solid idea.

• Volunteers

I don't like PcbackShuffle, I think you might have the sensation of talking to different people. I think that is also the reason shuffle is not very used...

Fewaudies is really useful !!!

FLgroups would be good but how would you sort online/offline people ? 

• Volunteers
Just now, LaFleur said:

The same way it is now. Online users are above the offline users, in the each categories/groups.

Sure, so you can't have an overview of your online friends? Well you can still check every category but that's longer.

Plus, what to do with people that are in different categories at the same time ? 

Though I like the idea.

• Advanced Members

Well, users can be shown in multiple groups then and maybe an +function would be, to have a group with the online users, or online users are shown below the groups and you have a group called offline users. Or other ways someone can think of.

• Advanced Members
3 minutes ago, Sifu said:

It would be kind of annoying trying to type in someone's PC when you keep seeing a bunch of images shuffling around, wondering how this had even happened. xD.

You misunderstood, it would change every time you pc the person after the pc was closed, not while you are chatting.

• Advanced Members
11 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Most users have the chat on mute already, or their volumes down (like me) so an audies power would be a waste.

It wouldnt be a waste, it has nothing to do if you have the chat muted already, with this power or idm function, you could just disable all except p.chat for example, it just gives you more customization.

• Advanced Members
1 hour ago, Sifu said:

Maybe this could be an extension added to PCBack. No need for another power.

Much like organizing anything, one thing should have one function. PCBack gives you a background on your PC and PCBackShuffle (or whatever name) would allow you to make the backgrounds shuffles.

43 minutes ago, Sifu said:

Most users have the chat on mute already, or their volumes down (like me) so an audies power would be a waste.

Not relevant.