xat 1.64 public beta out! See changes ×

560 UMBRELLA

Stif

• Advanced Members
7 hours ago, Solange said:

Credits go to @Anas and @NoSense. Also to Lemona and myself for helping Mike with some ideas. ;)

We finally got this power!

Thanks @Solange and @Lemona for the idea of helping Mike with this power!! i really like it especially umfem2, umfem1 somes on mine were included, the first impact was a bit ugly, but it's normal when the power is from your examples, i like also the idea new of UMBOW really cute!!

special thanks at @Anas (hug) I haven't seen him for a long time... and @Anti for having made it real !!

Thank you!!

Edited by NoSense
  • Award 1

• Crow featured this topic
  • Smiley Makers

I'm glad to see most people enjoyed Umbrella power. I may boost the power with some further suggestions in the future but currently undecided. I am aware there are some bugs with the coloring on some of them and will look into fixing that soon.

If you happen to have any power suggestions you would like to see be created like Umbrella power was then feel free to message me privately here on the forum. While not every suggestion will be used these suggestions will be looked at regularly to give inspiration for new power ideas. The same goes with stickers. 

If you do happen to send me a power suggestion and it does become used then you can obtain the power before release. I believe that good ideas should be rewarded!

Thanks!

giphy.gif

• Award 1
  • Cool 1

• LaFleur locked and unfeatured this topic