Silhouette power

Lalisa

• Volunteers

This is definitely something you'd put in your name rather than using in everyday conversation, I feel.

But I quite like the idea! Most smilies would be boring black circles, yes, but as you say, this a chance for the animals to shine! :p Personally, I'd love a black crow in my name. In fact, it would arguably look more sinister than a colored one.

You could even hold contests - guess the silhouette - if you wanted. Thumbs up from me!

• Award 3

• 3 years later...
  • Advanced Members

I find this suggestion really interesting, it would be something different. I think it can include any type of silhouette, and not only animal silhouettes, that would make the power so much better.

I know this is an old suggestion and I'm sorry for reviving it, but I just wanted to express what I think about this suggestion and also bringing it back to life again, so hopefully it can be taken into account soon.