Win the power SNOWY

Cherry

• Advanced Members

Hello, i want to thank all participants who posted in my contest, the winner is :

winner : @Booh (44184)

Results : spacer.png

Send me a private message, then contact me in xat.com/manicomio to claim your prize 

Note : if you didn't contact me within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen by the same way. Thank you

Edited by Ch3rry

• Contributors

Hi @Ch3rry!

On 8/29/2019 at 3:28 AM, Ch3rry said:

-Reply to this thread with your regname and ID.

-Do not use multiple accounts to increase your chances of winning or you will be disqualified.

-1 WINNER will be chosen  TUESDAY 4th September at11.00 PM (GMT+2) Using the generator http://www.randomresult.com/pick.php   .

-If for some reasons the winner is held or has not contacted me within the 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.

I'm sorry but your rules say that 1 winner will be chosen TUESDAY 4th September at 11:00PM (GMT+2).  It's 4:38 PM (GMT+2) right now, so people should have approximately 6 hours and 20 minutes left to post regnames and ID's. You're breaking your own rules since you've selected one winner already.

Also, 

Note : if you didn't contact me within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen by the same way. Thank you

According to the forum Guidelines and according to your rules, the person has to be given 48 hours at least to claim the prize, and you're changing it now to 24 for some reason. 

Edited by Sergio
Issue with time given added
  • Award 3
  • Thanks 1

• Advanced Members
22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

Hi @Ch3rry!

I'm sorry but your rules say that 1 winner will be chosen TUESDAY 4th September at 11:00PM (GMT+2).  It's 4:38 PM (GMT+2) right now, so people should have approximately 6 hours and 20 minutes left to post regnames and ID's. You're breaking your own rules since you've selected one winner already.

Also, 

According to the forum Guidelines and according to your rules, the person has to be given 48 hours at least to claim the prize, and you're changing it now to 24 for some reason. 

The rules say that a winner will be chosen on Wednesday, September 4 at 11:00 PM (I was wrong, I put PM and it was AM) I am not breaking my own rules as you say, I clarify that it was a mistake it was 11 in the morning ) So I apologize to all the participants for my mistake !!! The important one is that there is a winner and it is @Booh (44184).

• Members
1 hour ago, Ch3rry said:

Hello, i want to thank all participants who posted in my contest, the winner is :

winner : @Booh (44184)

Results : spacer.png

Send me a private message, then contact me in xat.com/manicomio to claim your prize 

Congratulations! @Booh.

it was a little funny the draw, because it was scrolling down looking at all participants and then Booh! like a ghost saying here I am (the winner) and the actual winner name is Booh! lol   I know, I'm crazy but it was funny... 

@cherry

I think I will agree with Sergio on this rule

-If for some reasons the winner is held or has not contacted me within the 48 hours, another winner will be chosen.

Thanks for the contest.

Edited by Chapinleno
  • Award 1

• Angelo locked this topic