Jump to content
Bau

559 - dinosaur

Recommended Posts

ID: 559
Name: Dinosaur

Status: Limited

Price: 229 xats

 

Info:

Screenshot_1.thumb.png.21aeecaa840bdf4056dbb42b4d8a8a88.png

 

Smilies:

Screenshot_2.thumb.png.4ab2da9fa3c3733ec2f6e2bdb0bbce09.png

 

Pawns:

Screenshot_3.thumb.png.f585dd7e0541862776aa16a6389e775f.png

 

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We want to thanks to crow!

His suggestion was made from suggestion power list

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Mihay said:

We want to thanks to crow!

His suggestion was made from suggestion power list

 

Continue to take suggestions from forum, it's appreciated from users.

Nice job anyways.

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Crow said:

Thank you so much for creating this! It's now my favourite power. (a)

 

The wiki article is up: https://util.xat.com/wiki/index.php?title=Dinosaur

We'll expect a crow power next time 8-)

 

It's really nice that more suggestions and ideas from forum are being taken to make new powers. Keep up the good work guys!

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Great new power this week with the extension time of the last!

I got one pretty early too. :$
image.png.815d7c61f7b31ac83378adaba4a11ce5.png


But, I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this, but the power does not work with the size power at the time I'm reporting this.
I've tried both smaller and bigger sizes with the smilies dinoroar and dinoegg, but nothing seems to be showing for the meantime:
image.png.c418fe93ca8c4025fa9feacf58d1401f.png    image.png.0650c688e0e3cedcf2a2d98008cd3eaf.png
(For someone like me, I'd like to use the smaller sizes of the smilies so it isn't overlapping my status. ^^)


But really, thank you @Crow and @Mihay for the great power and I hope to see more powers like this one in aspects of its quality and design.

 

Edited by alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, alex said:

But, I'm not sure if anyone is aware of this, but the power does not work with the size power at the time I'm reporting this.
I've tried both smaller and bigger sizes with the smilies dinoroar and dinoegg, but nothing seems to be showing for the meantime:
image.png.c418fe93ca8c4025fa9feacf58d1401f.png    image.png.0650c688e0e3cedcf2a2d98008cd3eaf.png
(For someone like me, I'd like to use the smaller sizes of the smilies so it isn't overlapping my status. ^^)

 

With Mihay powers, you have to repeat 2 times the smiley name.

 

E.g: dinoroar#dinoroar#size#w5 || dinoegg#dinoegg#size#w7

 

Etc.

  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
50 minutes ago, SLOom said:

 

With Mihay powers, you have to repeat 2 times the smiley name.

 

E.g: dinoroar#dinoroar#size#w5 || dinoegg#dinoegg#size#w7

 

Etc.

Ah, it works now. Thank you for answering my concerns with how the power works with size.
But now, I think I might of turned him into a Lugia. . oops!

Here he is if anyone was curious to what he looks like now:
image.png.50f0c2230826ff2521f6244a41c2717d.png
Despite that though, I'm quite enjoying my new dino boi. image.png.d8a283684cdbddd5f07e3f049bb7d303.png

Edited by alex

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, alex said:

Ah, it works now. Thank you for answering my concerns with how the power works with size.
But now, I think I might of turned him into a Lugia. . oops!

Here he is if anyone was curious to what he looks like now:
image.png.50f0c2230826ff2521f6244a41c2717d.png
Despite that though, I'm quite enjoying my new dino boi. image.png.d8a283684cdbddd5f07e3f049bb7d303.png

Cute new little dino

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

It's always good to see suggestions being created and added to xat!

Good job Crow! I like (dinoegg) the most. 

Edited by Sergio
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Thanks for a great power with lots of really cool looking smilies- And, most importantly, not letting this become one of the many animal powers out there (By that I mean, thanks for not letting this smilie only be one emote with multiple emotes like crying, cool, mad, etc- like every other animal power out there)

 

Nice smilie variety and they look really cool.

 

Always nice to see forum suggestions make it!

Edited by SethTI
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, SethTI said:

(By that I mean, thanks for not letting this smilie only be one emote with multiple emotes like crying, cool, mad, etc- like every other animal power out there)

Agreed.

 

I think that's the main difference between a mediocre power and a high quality power.

 

This is surely one of the best xat powers. Well done, @Mihay!

  • Like 1
  • Cool 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

FACEBOOK CONTEST:

 

Post a comment with your xat ID for the chance of winning this power(5 winners!).

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, LaFleur said:

Agreed.

 

I think that's the main difference between a mediocre power and a high quality power.

 

This is surely one of the best xat powers. Well done, @Mihay!

Yeah, this power really reminds me of the older powers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.