UPgrade typing

Bau

Typing  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have this added to this power typing?

• Advanced Members

We all know how to move when writing this pen/typing in chat.

When you write a message it is like you delete what you wrote. AND (when you delete message it is like you write message)

I opened this topic to change, when you delete what you write in xat, pen/typing to move differently.
(WithoutIMAGE)

You know what I mean, right?
If you haven't understood, ask me, and I'll try to explain.

Regards Bau

• Award 4

• Advanced Members
3 hours ago, Bau said:

We all know how to move when writing this pen/typing in chat.

When you write a message it is like you delete what you wrote. AND (when you delete message it is like you write message)

I opened this topic to change, when you delete what you write in xat, pen/typing to move differently.
(WithoutIMAGE)

You know what I mean, right?
If you haven't understood, ask me, and I'll try to explain.

Regards Bau

Yes! It's honestly the reason I don't like the power. If you type, it's going to show that you're typing for at least 30 seconds, which can be misleading to others. I agree it would be useful to be able to have the pencil stop if you stop. Possibly even mid sentence, if you're not typing, it shouldn't say that you are. Maybe we could also change what "types" ? (Paintbrush, pen, feather, etc)

• Wow 1

• Moderators

I guess that he wants to say that when someone remove the text they were about to say, the typing icon turn into a eraser "erasing". There's also the problem that when you stop typing something, the typing icon still shows that you're typing for some time.

• Wow 1

• Advanced Members

Thanks for your answers and encouragement.
I want to add what can be changed, some of you mentioned this.
- We want typing/pen to stop moving after 1 - 3 seconds when typing/pen have stopped writing.

- While writing a message, and we do not want to send that message, we delete the text, correct ?! - Then there is another movement in the typing/pen when we delete message.
- There may be a brush when you delete the message.

Just testing the typing/pen writing: https://i.imgur.com/S1VAEI8.mp4

• Award 3
  • Cool 1